-THE REAL BOSS-

Present Mic frowned some, sitting on the cot while Izanami sat backwards on the chair. Her helmet back on her head.

"Why? Why did you keep your promise? Most people wouldn't."

Izanami shrugged some, scratching the back of her neck.

"I'm not a liar. Or one for unnecessary killing and maiming. I may have killed people, but I've got morals, you know?"

Present Mic - a bit disturbed and something else but we don't talk about that - only nodded mutely. They say in silentlce once more before he spoke again. Softer this time.

"So, what do they call you?"

Izanami arched an eyebrow.

"Hm? Well, they call me-"

//

"Mask."

Kurogiri greeted Izanami quietly. Who jumped just behind the doorway into the bar. Izanami gave a curt nod.

"Hey."

She greeted back, grabbing a drink from the bar before moving to stand behind the three occupying the seating area. Clearly going over some sort of run-down scheme Shigaraki had no doubt drawn up in fucking green crayons.

"Shigaraki-" said brat jumped, his knees crashing into the table he was hovering over, "Do I even want to know?"

The blue haired 'leader' hissed, rubbing his knees. The emo and psycho-blonde turned to stare at Izanami. Who was holding her helmet under her arm, her secondary mask in place. Psycho-blonde just stared at Izanami with a creepy smile, while the Emo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who the hell is this? Another late recruit?"

Kurogiri - already predicting some conflict and more broken furniture - sighed from across the room. Izanami snorted, taking another sip from the drink before setting it on the bar. The portal-man immediately picking it up to clean it.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you thrift store Freddy Kruger?"

It goes quiet for only a moment, before Dabi growled. Reaching out for her as Toga drew her knife. Izanami caught both of their wrists, shutting off their quirks. Making Toga blind for good measure, and Dabi completely paralyzed.

Toga yelped, stumbling back. Hitting her hip at the table on her way down. Dabi staring up at Izanami in shock from the floor as she dropped his wrist.

"Seriously? Are these the only people who you could find? They're fucking pussies."

Shigaraki growled some, and Kurogiri felt a headache coming on.

"Please, Mask, don't be rude."

Izanami huffed, rolling her eyes.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want, thank you very much. But I'll let it slide. This once. It's clear they don't understand the hierarchy here. So I'm sure they'll be taught. Won't they, Tomura."

Shigaraki flinched, then nodded. Knowing better than to speak when the drawbacks were kicking in. Izanami gave a curt nod of approval, grabbing Dabi by his hair. Yanking him up and bending his neck back to look at her.

"Consider yourself lucky, brat."

She snarled, restoring the feeling in Dabi's body. Moving to Toga as Dabi moved to stand by the wall. All dramatic and emo-like. Sulking. She restored the blonde's sight, and quirk. Standing and moving back to the bar. Smacking the back of Shigaraki's head on the way there.

"Ow!"

The gamer complained, holding the back of it. Izanami put her helmet back on, and stared at Dabi.

"Oi. Asshat." He looked over, "If you apologize nicely, I'll return your quirk."

Dabi froze (lol). Stretching out his hand to light her up, but failing. Dabi shook some, in rage. Izanami chuckling. A dark mocking tone to her voice.

"I'm waiting."

Dabi grit his teeth, and Shigaraki sighed.

"Just apologize. She's serious about not returning it."

The disowned Todoroki growled under his breath.

"...'m fuckin sorry..."

Satisfied, Izanami jumped in front of him. Grabbing his face and staring at him as she restored his quirk.

"Good boy," She coo'd, "Now if you attack me again, you'll lose an arm~ Or worse."

Izanami let go of his face, moving past him. Shigaraki cutting in.

"Mask. We still need to go over-"

Izanami shrugged, walking to the stairs. Ignoring him and waving a hand over her shoulder.

"Not my problem. I know my part. Just make sure they don't fuck it up."

—I know it's a short chapter, but I needed a bridge between what happening in the plot so I'm not just jumping randomly from major plot lines. The Camp Attack should be up sometime within the next few days, but here's a sneak peak since the chapter was short.—

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

"Well that's just rude."

Mina gasped, recognizing her mask.

"Mr. Aizawa! She's the one who helped you at the USJ!"

Izanami looked over, Mina flinching under her hidden gaze.

"Hm. I remember you, Mina Ashido."

Aizawa growled. Recognizing her from the police sketch.

"Who are you. Why are you here."

Izanami hummed. Focusing on Vlad King's soul through his quirk. Gently twisting the part of his soul where his quirk was and disabling it. Before breaking out of the crystals. Surprising everyone there as she turned, showing her firm hold on Koda.

"I wanted to bring him somewhere safe, so he wouldn't get hurt."

Izanami explained, turning to face Mina. Who moved closer, taking Koda gently from her arms.

"He should wake up in an hour or so."

She said smoothly, before looking over the students. 

"I recommend you kids stay here, inside. The others have no problem killing children."

Shivers crept up their spines, and Izanami turned back to the two pros.

"Now, if you'd like your quirks back, I'd appreciate not being attacked."

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(