-FUCKING MORALS-

"Oi."

Koda whirled around. Eyes wide in fear. Muscular following his gaze. Izanami walked calmly towards the two. Her black mask glowing some in the growing firelight. The hidden matte skull appearing some, as she approached the young kid. Standing right behind him, facing Muscular.

"He's just a kid. Leave him alone."

Muscular snarled, glaring hard at Izanami.

"Don't care. Get out of the way."

Her eyes flashed as she spoke darkly.

"If you take one step closer, I can promise that you'll find out why even AllMight fears me."

The two go silent. Koda in shock, and Muscular thinking it over. He didn't have long before Midoryia appeared.

Izanami sighing as the two started fighting. Turning around and picking Koda up. Placing him on her hip. He struggled for a second, before she gently urged him to sleep.

"C'mon kid, let's get you somewhere safe."

She said evenly, disappearing from the cliff side. Reappearing in a building, behind a group of students. Where Dabi-clone was just captured by Vlad King. Eraserhead kneed him in the head, making him disperse.

"They've clearly planned this attack. We need to figure out who they're after."

Aizawa said lowly, turning to the students. He froze, eyes growing wide as he spotted Izanami. He immediately threw his capture tape towards her, his hair floating and eyes glowing red.

"Move!"

He yelled at the kids, who scrambled out of the way. A couple screaming once they realized the intruder.

Izanami held onto the back of Koda's head as she ducked under the tape. Lunging at Eraserhead, and ramming her shoulder into his diaphragm. Standing up and whirling around. Barely missing Vlad King's attack and moving her hand from Koda's head to grab the back of Aizawa's neck. Quickly disabling his quirk before turning her back to Vlad. Taking the force of the attack while shielding Koda. She was pinned to the wall with the blood crystals, and chuckled lowly.

"Well that's rude."

Mina gasped, recognizing her mask.

"Mr. Aizawa! She's the one who helped you at the USJ!"

Izanami looked over, Mina flinching under her hidden gaze.

"Hm. I remember you, Mina Ashido."

She flinched, and Aizawa growled. Recognizing her outfit from the USJ attack, and from the police sketch of who they thought might've been behind it.

"Who are you. Why are you here."

Izanami hummed. Focusing on Vlad King's soul through his quirk. Gently twisting the part of his soul where his quirk was and disabling it. Before breaking out of the crystals. Surprising everyone there as she turned, showing her firm hold on Koda.

"I came because this kid was caught in the crossfire."

Izanami turned to face Mina. Who took Koda gently from her arms.

"He should wake up in an hour or so."

She said smoothly, before looking over the students. After not finding their target, she continued.

"I recommend you kids stay here, inside. The others have no problem killing children."

Shivers crept up their spines, and Izanami turned back to the two pros.