Roller-coaster S1-E1;1

Note for episode recreations: I’m only going to be depicting scenes that will be changed in some way. Maybe a few more. If a part of an episode isn’t shown, it means that there was no change.

-Rollercoaster-

It was the first day of Summer Vacation. To Phineas’ disappointment, Summer was similar to a weekend.

“Well Ferb? What do you wanna do today?” Phineas asked his reading brother under the tree in the backyard, earning only a shrug.

“What about Perry?” Phineas asked. “What does he wanna do today?”

Perry let out a chatter.

Phineas sighed. “Well he is a platypus. They don’t do much.” Agent business aside of course. Phineas sat up. “I for one am starting to get bored. And boredom is something of which I will not put.”

He looked over at his Step- Brother. “The first thing they’ll ask us when we go to school is what we did over the summer! I mean, no school for three months, plus all this freedom you all have, our lives should be a rollercoaster! And I mean a good rollercoaster. Not like the one we rode at the state fair.”

They all thought back to the single hill of the tiny coaster from the fair.

“Man that was lame!” Phineas said, angry. “That roller coaster was less exciting than what my life was before you all found me! Why, if I made a rollercoaster, I would,” he was hit by a realization. “That’s it! Ferb! I know what we're gonna do today!”

“Phineas! Ferb!” Linda called. “I’m gonna go pick up a few things. You boys stay out of trouble, okay?”

“Okay Mom,” Phineas agreed. As soon as Linda was gone, he turned to Ferb. “We’re gonna build a roller coaster!” They started immediately.

As the two mapped out on their blueprints, Phineas could vaguely hear Candace talking to Mom about a satellite crashing and how she’ll be in charge if that happens. He mostly shrugged it off.

“Mom says I’m in charge conditionally!” Candace shouted into the yard. Phineas just gave a shrug of acknowledgment, still working. “Wait a minute. What are you doing?”

“Homework,” Phineas said. He heard Ferb sigh.

“It’s Summer,” Candace reminded as if it were obvious.

“Work from home,” Phineas shrugged. “You wait till the last minute then.”

“Well I’m watching you,” Candace said, walking into the house. She poked her head out for one last word. “And I’m in charge. Conditionally!” She closed the door, prosiding to watch them from the house.

Phineas saw Candace get on the phone. ‘So much for watching us.’

The two brothers and Perry walked back and forth across the lawn. The first time back they brought planks of wood and metal bars. Then metal support beams. Ferb had a stash of random things the people who work at the garbage dump like to give him stored in a closet with bigger on the inside technology, so they grabbed a bunch of sinks, a toilet, and a boiler to recycle. The next trip they brought a plastic yard flamingo and a caged Lion. Don’t question it.

The lion roared, “Will you hold it down I’m trying to use the phone!” Candace shouted.

They boys just shrugged and continued to work. They were already a good 20 feet off the floor. “Phineas!” Candace shouted. “What is this!?”

“Do you like it?” Phineas asked, not seeing what was wrong.

Candace glared. “Ooo. I’m gonna go tell Mom and when she sees what you are doing, you are going down.” She began to leave the yard. “Down, down, down!” The two just watched her leave, Ferb still working the metal. “D. O. W. N. Down!”