Tour Of The Temple.

There weren't many things Carina disliked; loud chewing, littering, animal cruelty or cruelty in general, violence and lastly the sorcerer's robes.

Carina didn't necessarily hate them but she didn't love them either.

It starts with the novice robes, which are a light colour, white and light grey, the people who are starting to learn about the mystic arts wear them and as they progress with their studies, the robe's colours get darker. Children wear novice robes. Carina is not a fan of grey but she could deal with it because it was almost white and she likes white because it reminded her of white paper where she could paint whatever she wanted. Although she knows she can't draw in her robes, it was nice to say fantasy about what she would paint and modify if she could, but that's beside the point...

Carina through the day has a few responsibilities, other than going to school she's expected to help around the temple with whatever is needed, sometimes folding towels, cutting vegetables for dinner or helping the librarian accommodate books or sewing a few robes (two of her favourites activities) or whenever there is a newcomer, she's the one in charge of handing the awful novice robes to them and guiding them around the Sanctum, just like today.

Knocking on the door of a new student, Carina waited for the door to open looking around the empty hall mindlessly, once the door opened she was pleasantly surprised by who was on the other side of it.

"Oh, she let you stay?" Asked Carina, eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

It was the Strange man, having a good look at him he looked— for lack of better words— homeless, his hair was a mess, his beard wasn't trimmed and his clothes looked shabby.

But who is she to judge? Maybe he was indeed homeless, but the Kamar Taj accepted everyone who had the will to stay and learn.

"And you have purple eyes." He said making Carina lower them for a moment, hand coming to fidget with the necklace for a second, she wasn't ashamed of her eyes, she liked them, but it was rather embarrassing when people pointed them out which was stupid because that's often the first thing they notice about her, however, most people think they are contact lenses.

"Namaste." She shook off the embarrassment, pressed her hand to her chest and nodded in greeting with a polite smile. "My name is Carina Agamotto."

"Stephen Strange." Introducing himself, with a small nod, he looked confused before glancing at the robes on her arms. "Are those for me?"

"Ah, yes." She holds the clothes forward for him to take. "I'm supposed to take you to the Ancient One and then to the hall."

"The hall?" Asked Stephen, frowning in confusion before scoffing. "What is this High School?"

"Uh- no." Carina blinked in confusion, she knew what high school was but she didn't understand what it got to do with anything."In the hall we have Breakfast. Lunch. Supper. The occasional Banquet–"