Pawter 2: Naming Kitty #1!

Shuhua went inside the convenience store, she placed her umbrella on the rack as she went to where the onigiris are.

"Tuna, tuna, tuna, chicken, tuna."

Shuhua mumbled as the kitten peeked at her hoodie.

"Humans body is so warm..."

The kitten purred.

"Awwww~ are you purring my baby?"

(God, have some MiShu today)

The kitten blushed as it looked down.

"So cute! Very cute baby!"

Shuhua gushed as she pecked the kitten's head.

"H-Human just kissed me!"

The kitten purred again as she stick her paw out and pointed at the Chicken onigiri.

"You want me to have chicken onigiri?"

Shuhua asked as the kitten just nodded.

"..."

Was Shuhua turning crazy?

Did the kitten just nod?

Or is it just her imagination?

"My money can only buy her cat food... I guess I'll starve tonight~"

"Oh shit... I have no money... Whee Unnie forgot to give me some of my allowances... Damn Starbucks."

Shuhua hissed as she looked at her kitten.

"Let's buy your food instead."

Shuhua smiled as she placed the kitten in the basket and picked some canned food for the kitty.

The kitten looked around and saw a guy outside taking some cash out on the ATM.

Kitty saw a woman open the glass door so she immediately dashed outside without being noticed.

She looked left and right before running towards the guy in the ATM.

Jumping high, she snatched some 100$ away from the ATM as she ran back to the store.

The guy was about to chase her but let it go thinking it was just a stupid cat, he thought she'll probably die soon so he just scoffed and walked away.

Kitty went back to her basket as soon as the glass door opened.

Shuhua already brought some 13 tuna cans for her and was about to check out when she noticed a bill on her kitten's cute mouth.

"What the..."

Shuhua grabbed the 100$ as her eyes widened.

The kitten soon jumped back to her hoodie and tugged her hair and pointed her snout at the foods that can be preheated.

Shuhua chuckled and grabbed the barbecue chicken with rice and went toward the cashier.
_____________________________

"Welcome to my dorm kitty.."

Shuhua whispered as she placed the food on the kitchen island and walked toward her room to get a towel.

"Let me bathe you my sweet kitty~"

Shuhua cooed as she lifted the kitty and went to the bathroom.

Placing the kitty in the bathtub she sets the water to the right temperature.

"Are you enjoying your bath kitty?"

The kitten nodded.

"Mew~"