Pawter 42: Min Sayaka

Seung sighed frustratingly as she ran her fingers through her Lavender hair.

"No signs of Shuhua? What the fuck..."

She turned around and lets out a heavy sigh before kicking the rock away from her.

It has exactly been two days since those events happened, yet Shuhua hasn't returned.

They have been searching everywhere on the beach and other cabins but no, no signs of the pale girl.

Miyeon has been crying those past two days, worried that something happened to her mate.

Minnie couldn't sleep as she kept searching every night.

Soojin hasn't been eating those two days as she will either go outside or cry herself to sleep.

Soyeon messed her hair up as she kept searching for the girl.

Yuqi has been more exhausted, using her quirk at her limit causing her nose to bleed and pass out due to stress.

Rin wiped her tears away as she grabbed her shoes and went outside to look for the girl again.

Jihyo and Nayeon were both comforting the others as Sayaka furrowed her eyebrows.

"Something is not right, Shuhua has been nervous every time we pass a certain forest near the lighthouse..."

Sayaka ran out and looked at the lighthouse, which was very far away.
_____________________________

"Wake up Jung."

Shuhua fluttered her eyes open, her lips bruised and the side of her eye had a cut.

Bruises were also seen on her arms and stomach.

She looked up and saw Jennie.

"One last chance Jung, cooperate with me if you don't want to die right here, right now."

Shuhua glared at her before spitting on her face.

"Take that spit as a no bitch!"

Shuhua shouted as Jennie slapped her.

"Where are the Hybrids!"

Jennie shouted.

"Why are you even asking me that!? I don't know shit!"

Shuhua yelled as she trashes around her chair tied up tightly.

"Don't fucking lie you piece of shit!"

Jennie gripped Shuhua's jaw as she glared at her.

"I know you know something about those abominations of disaster! Give them to me and I'll set you free, if not then I'll give you to someone you completely despise."

Shuhua looked at her.

"I. Don't. Care."

Shuhua whispered as Jennie kicked her on the stomach.

"Grab her and take her to Somi, we end this now."

Jennie said as she left the guards to take Shuhua away.
_____________________________

Breathing heavily with trembling legs, Sayaka kicked the door open from the lighthouse to not find anyone.

"Fuck!!!"

She screeched as she looked for clues.

She found blood everywhere, knives and a... Gun.

Grabbing the gun, she dialed her father.

"Hello? My Dear--"

"Dad... I just want you to know that you are the best dad ever, mom is so proud of you... And that I love you."