Pawter 45: Eyes Blue or Brown? Can't Remember...

"Wake up Shuhua!"

Yuqi whines as she flops down the couch.

After that event happened they visited the girl again who was asleep in her coma world.

Seung and Rin already left to go back to their jobs.

Tzuyu stayed.

Miyeon looked at everyone.

"We should get some snacks!"

Minnie said as they agreed and left to go to the cafe near the hospital.

Miyeon sat beside the chair of the bed Shuhua's in.

"Can you wake up now Shushu? Please..."

Miyeon whispered as she grabbed Shuhua's hand.

"I can't stand being lonely, you were the first one to take me home... Home who was you."

Miyeon looked down and intertwined their fingers together.

"I love you so much Shuhua, and I liked you since the beginning, if you could just open your eyes then maybe I can remember the times when I would stare at you... Drowning in your eyes... Please wake up Shuhua... Don't let me live in a world without you..."

Miyeon whispered as she made Shuhua's hand lean on her forehead.
____________________________

"Hey, Shuhua! It's me, Minnie, the others can't come since they have to maintain peace in our school, I miss you..."

Minnie sadly looked down.

"Lookie here! We have the same rings... So wake up! We need to get married too!"

Minnie smiled, but not the same as before.

"Open those beautiful eyes of your Shushu... Please..."

Minnie sobbed as she hid her face with her palms.
____________________________

"Good morning Shushu, I remember when you would always call me wifey, I miss you... So wake up now please."

Soojin said as she grabbed Shuhua's hand.

"What are you dreaming there shu? Is it nice? Are we in it?"

Soojin softly looked at Shuhua's sleeping face.

"Must be nice considering you are still asleep... Yah! Wake up now! Don't sleep too long..."

Soojin whispered before kissing the girl's forehead.

"I miss you."
_____________________________

"How are you love?"

Soyeon asked as she sat beside Shuhua.

"Everyone misses you Shuhua, your Wheein Unnie has been whining every time she sees a lion at the zoo..."

Soyeon chuckled.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to mention we went to the zoo, when we saw some lion cubs Wheein Unnie started to cry and whine how much she misses you, then we saw an alligator and me and other thought "What if Miyeon is an Alligator Hybrid?", Minnie bought a lot of corn dogs and started to throw it at a guy named Jungkook, and they started a corn dog war..."

Soyeon facepalms.

"Soojin Unnie was just chilling with Jihyo Unnie and Nayeon Unnie, Seung Unnie threw some ketchup at their faces while Rin Unnie blocked everything that's going on Tzuyu's way since she didn't want to have Tzuyu newly brought shirt to get stained."

Soyeon then chuckles as she held the girl's hand.

"I was just watching everything turn into chaos love, Yuqi kept throwing chips at noisy crying babies, she said they're annoying as fuck."

Soyeon laughed before looking at Shuhua.

"Wake up love, I couldn't survive another day without you."
___________________________

"Shushu! Guess what? Your song won the music fest! I and the other Hybrids sang it the way you wanted it, and wow..."

Yuqi's smile faltered.

"I gave the lyrics to Wheein Unnie and I think she knew something we didn't know... But then... Hwasa Unnie told us why she was crying, it's because when you were in high school, you went to prom... But... Everyone started to laugh at you because someone dumped fake blood on you..."

Yuqi sighed.

"And what do you mean by if I get more pretty, do you think she will like me? You don't have to be that pretty Shuhua, you are already perfect just the way you are..."

Yuqi kissed Shuhua's palm.

"If I'm pretty, will you like me? They say beauty, makes boys happy, I've been starving myself, carving skin until my bones are showing... Are you really living up to that kind of beauty standard Shuhua? You don't have to... As Hwasa Unnie said!"

Yuqi grinned.

"If I don't fit with today's beauty standard? Then I'll make my own standard."

"So wake up now Shuhua! I'll fill you with love and compliment!"
___________________________

"They said wake up, why are you still sleeping? Oh, I forgot... You are in a coma."

Next Pawter 🐾