Pawter 11: Crying

Shuhua sat on the edge of her bed silently while her head hung down as if a lot of weight was placed on her neck.

The kittens were worried since Shuhua hasn't eaten any dinner yet.

"What do we do?"

Miyeon asked Soyeon as they sat in front of the darkroom of Shuhua while the light was only coming from the light of the living room.

"For the first time... I don't know..."

Soyeon mumbled as Soojin approached the girl.

Yuqi patted the unnies shoulders with her paw to let Soojin have some alone time with Shuhua.

They left the open door and sat on the couch while watching tv since Shuhua left it on for them.

Soojin jumped on her lap as she looks up.

Gasping silently as she saw Shuhua beginning to cry.

"H-Hello Soojin..."

Shuhua's voice wavered.

Soojin only nuzzled her face on the girl's hands before climbing up the girl's chest to snuggle on her face.

Shuhua patted Soojin's head before hugging the kitten crying silently.

"I wonder who fully knows the detail of her ex..."

Soojin thought.

Shuhua sighs before pulling away, setting Soojin down on the carpet, she went under her blanket as she closed her eyes to rest.

Too tired of crying.

Soojin went to where the others are before transforming back to her human form with a big silver shirt on matching her silver silky hair.

Minnie noticed so she transformed as Soojin threw an orange hoodie on her also matching Minnie's black and orange tips on her hair.

Soojin also gave Yuqi a grey shirt as the woman transformed also, her shoulder-length grey straight hair matching her shirt.

Soojin looked at Miyeon as the girl's brown hair smoothly went down her waist as she wore the green shirt (shushus fav shirt) on.

Soyeon's white hair matches her white shirt and her blue and green eyes averted their attention to the sleeping Shuhua as she was standing.

"We need to ask Hyewon about her relationship with that blonde bimbo bitch."

Yuqi said as she scoffed mentioning Somi.

"I agree, I don't want her stealing Shuhua away from us."

Minnie nodded as she crossed her arms.

"Hyewon did say she'll visit later... Maybe now's the time--"

Miyeon got cut off when Hyewon opened the door of Shuhua dorm and saw the five hybrids.

"Oh, hey gays."

Hyewon whispered as Eunbi and her went inside.

Soyeon grabbed Hyewon and eunbi's wrists and made them sit on the couch across from hers as she stared down at them.

"Tell us everything about The blonde dirty bimbo faggot and Our Shuhua's relationship."

Soyeon demanded.

The four sat down on the long couch.

"Actually, I and Eunbi don't know everything... But there's someone who witnessed everything."

"Then? Call her right now."

Soyeon coldly said as she sat down with her legs crossed.

"Then I'll call my cousin."