Pawter 6: Them Again?

Miyeon, Yuqi, and Felix hid behind a bush as they transformed back into cats.

"Let's go inside the vents!"

Miyeon pointed her paw on the vent as the two nodded.

"Hey Jared, there's Jung."

"Make sure that no one will see ok?"

"Yes, boss."

Troy went behind Shuhua who is busy searching for her notebook in her locker, he slammed the cloth on Shuhua's mouth as he made her go unconscious.

"I got her, I'll go out now, ready the van."

As Miyeon and Yuqi were busy getting inside a vending machine, Felix saw it.

He bit Yuqi's tail who hissed and slammed her head on the vending machine.

"Ouch! What the fuck fe--"

Felix pointed his snout towards the black van.

"Miyeon! Get out of there already!"

Yuqi shouted as Miyeon fell on her bum and looked at the deep voice duo.

"Shuhua got kidnapped!"

Miyeon's eyes widened and saw the speeding black van get away.

"Are they really desperate for her money?"

Suddenly a white Ferrari car stopped near the gates and there Lee Rin stood straight as she looked around the campus.

Felix used his super-speed and went towards Rin.

"Meow! Meow!"

Felix bit her dress and dragged it as he was panicking.

"Huh?"

Rin lifted Felix as the kitten kept meowing.

Soon Yuqi and Miyeon also jumped on top of her Ferrari and kept meowing.

Rin looked at what Felix was pointing his paws at and soon realized that there was a speeding black van.

"You mean Shuhua got kidnapped!?"

Felix nodded as she grabbed the kittens and made them sit in the front and put seatbelts on them.

Rin stepped on the pedal and started chasing the black van.
_____________________________

"Listen, Jung, give us your credit card and password then we will spare your life."

Shuhua just spat on his face.

"You bitch!"

Jared punched her cheek as Shuhua coughed out blood.

Rin saw the black van getting inside a warehouse so she stopped the car behind a tree and grabbed her gun inside her car's compartment.

"Stay here ok?"

Rin said as she patted the kitten's head.

Miyeon looked at them.

Then she peeked outside the window of the car and saw clothes hanging out on someone's gate.

"Let's go."
_____________________________

"We don't want to break your ugly face Jung, so give us the money or you die here."

Rin leaned behind the warehouses' gate as she glanced at the guards.

Her eyes widened when she saw three figures crawling on top of the warehouse.

"What the shit?"

She mumbled.