Pawter 30: There You Are

"I'm so going to kill you Jeon Somi!!"

Sayaka screeched as she held her bleeding leg.

"Fuck... I'm sorry shu..."

She whispered.

She teared up as she stood up, biting her lip she ignored the pain in her leg as she ran towards the leaving bus.

"FUCK! SOMI I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M DRAGGING YOUR ASS TO HELL WITH ME!"

Sayaka angrily shouted.

(Sayaka Vs. Somi lives on the line?)

Sayaka looked at the sled.

"Fuck pain, this shit fun."

Sayaka mumbled as she used the sled and slid down the hill to chase the bus.

Somi thinking she did it, smirked.

"STOP THE BUS!"

Somi looked outside the window to see Sayaka waving her arms like a crazy woman.

"STOP IT YOU DAMN OLD HAG!"

Sayaka pointed at the bus driver.

Tzuyu's car stopped.

"I need help! Shuhua! Shuhua needs help!"

Hearing that, the hybrids immediately left the bus as they helped Sayaka who is now sobbing.

"Shuhua is stuck inside a cave, the rocks all crashed down on her exit! Please help her!"

"Who did it!?"

Soyeon angrily shouted.

"Somi! Somi did it!"

Soyeon punched Somi in the face.

She grabbed her wrist as her green and blue eyes slit.

"I'm going to rip you to shred."

Soyeon said with venom lacing her voice, punching Somi in the face repeatedly, terrifying every student.

Chan and Changbin had to hold her down.

But she pushed them and looked at Miyeon and Yuqi.

"Go and find Shuhua! Now!"

Miyeon sprinted like a madwoman with Yuqi following her.

Soojin helped Sayaka get to Tzuyu to patch her leg up.

Minnie made everyone leave as Tzuyu made Nayeon go inside the bus to get to safety.

"I'll be back soon bunny, love you!"

Tzuyu shouted as she immediately stepped on the pedal going back to the forest.
_______________________________

Shuhua hugged herself, she was shivering and was starving.

Dry blood covered her shoulder and leg and a bit of it was smudged on her chin.

"H-Help..."

Shuhua's voice began to quiver, having a little strength she crawled towards the rocks and tried to remove them.

She collapsed on the ground, her temperature slowly getting cold, her lips dry as she was shivering.

"F-Fuckin hell..."

She mumbled.
________________________________

The snowstorm came, and the wind blew harshly causing the coldness to Increase.

"Shuhua! Jung Shuhua!"

Tzuyu shouted as she tried her best to search for her, it was foggy and the wind didn't help as all she can see is snow and leaves.