I

Sebastian's(POV):

It was a new year, which means a new me there was no way in hell I was going to be sulking over Kane my whole life. Sitting down next to Darren who was playfully fighting with Regie. Ryan was just on his phone, Oliver was — balancing a chopstick on his nose ... how does this guy always manage to make me want to rethink claiming him as my brother. Pinching the bridge of my nose feeling the second hand embarrassment. Justin and Manager Ty finally appeared. Of course Ty was talking business on his phone as always meanwhile Justin was mocking him behind his back.

"Hey, do you want to go to the store later and pick up some stuff for the bake off."

Regie asked me leaning over his face sort of brighter than usual. Shaking my head no, already getting a feeling that Regie hadn't fully thought through just exactly what we'd be doing for the cook off. He'd just steal my idea as soon as we get to the store, and I really didn't feel like being stuck in a car with him or Darren.

"-ah come on you gonna do me like that cuz?"

Regie asked in a high pitched voice making a gun with his fingers holding it up to my face. Quickly pointing my fingers to his face raising my eyebrow. Suddenly Kane walked past me his shirt no where to be found. Staring after him watching as his ass jiggled in his shorts, dammit Kane looked good right now. Snapping out of my trance shaking head letting my arm fall to my side dropping my head glaring at the reflection of myself on my phone.

"Yo Seb you ok?"

Regie asked in a soft tone resting his hand on my shoulder staring into my eyes. I guess it was useless pretending that nothing was going on. Especially since Seb and Oliver's little conversation got outed and now everyone knew my true feelings for Kane. Sighing I brushed off Regie's hand nodding my head before stalking off. Making my way upstairs to my room when I lost my balance, but just as I started to panic I felt someone grab my arm. Turning around slightly my eyes widened in shock as I caught a glimpse of Kane out the corner of my eye.

"Jesus that could of ended badly - Sebastian —"

Snatching my arm from his grasp stalking off upstairs my heart racing and face red as a tomato. Glad to see he could really pretend like nothing happened between us. Leaning up against the wall watching from the balcony as he walked into the kitchen. I'll just give up — it's useless he's never going to give up on Darren. I'd do this for the sake of not having to be put through what Darren and Ryan went through. This was a promise that I'd have to keep, plus Kane was stubborn and I wasn't going to fight with him. Walking into my room leaving the door ajar I throwing myself onto my bed staring up at the ceiling in a daze. Had I let my heart get in the way of things? Maybe if I'd just kept it to myself I'd been able to deal with this one sided love better, it felt so—- heavy.

After recording the bake off which was most of us besides Regie's team fucking up cupcake I was tired so I went to my room to lay down. My phone suddenly vibrated and a warning that my phone was going dead popped up. Shifting my position leaning onto my side reaching down beside my bed to grab my charger. Rolling into my stomach to look for charger to see it was no where to be found. What the hell! It was — right then I remembered that Darren had borrowed my charger yesterday after his broke. Walking out of my room I walked down the hallway to Darren and Ryan's room surprised the door was ajar music blasting loudly from the bathroom. Walking in the smell of lavender and spring filling the cool air. Looking around slowly making my way around the room searching on the bed first then on the floor. When suddenly I heard a door open, and Ryan walked out of the shower with a towel loosely hanging from his waist.

"Oh my god!! Do know how to knock!!"

He yelled loudly pushing me backwards causing his towel to fall. My eyes instantly went downward and saw Ryan's member. He was definitely packing that's for sure, but why the hell didn't he properly put the towel around his fucking waist. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse I heard foot steps getting closer.

"Reggie man — you don't even know how to film properly."

I hear Darren's loud obnoxious voice coming from by the stairs. Without even thinking twice Ryan snatched up his towel and tried to push me into the closet losing his balance he slipped on a towel landing right on top of me. The door swung open and Darren's shocked face was staring down at us. Dammit! If they he knew how to return peoples stuff to them this wouldn't of happened, now the house is going to be like it was last year.

"Darren — I — "

"Just don't talk to me anymore — either of you fucking assholes!"

He said choking up tears rolling down his cheeks as he stormed out of the room. Ryan bolted out of the room chasing after him throwing his phone onto his bed, dammit! Look what you've done now! Jumping up running behind them my heart pounding loudly in my ears. Ryan grabbed for Darren, but he just pushed him away tears rolling down his cheeks.

"—- You lying — cheating —- piece of shit! I thought you said you cared about me!! Guess I really mean a lot to you for you to go behind my back and cheat on me with— Sebastian of all people!! Your such a prick!!!"

"Your jumping to conclusions like always —Seb came into our room to look for his charger and —"

"Jumping to conclusions he was on top of you naked!! Let me guess you saw him and just couldn't fucking resist yourself. Well you know what I hope you two are happy now!! I'm so stupid —"

"I have never once lied to you or even thought about anyone else!! And Last time I checked you cheated on Kane without hesitation — I've been faithful to you for a six whole months!!! Your the one who should work on being honest."

Within seconds Darren was running towards Ryan with his arms out and eyes full of rage. Luckily Manager Ty, Regie, and Oliver arrived just in time before anything happened. It was just like a year ago — the chaos —-

"I hate you."

He said pulling away from Manger Ty stalking off up the stairs. No one chased after him this time we all just stared at each other exchanging looks wondering who be the first to say something. Somehow I felt sad and a bit relieved that they'd broken up I knew the others would condemn me for feeling this way, but I was glad they'd gotten to experience my pain.