III

Sebastian's (POV):

Feeling a bit vexed and annoyed with how close Darren and Kane was getting lately I found myself forcing myself to be busy. Throwing myself into my work streaming, my YouTube channel, and gaming. Just to force myself to not think about what could be going on between Darren and Kane. Walking to Ryan's room wanting to see if he wanted to be in my twitch stream once he wasn't doing one until tomorrow when suddenly Kane stormed past me his expression was full of rage, behind him was Darren who was on the verge of tearing up. Stopping in my tracks I grabbed Darren pulling him backwards wiping away his tears.

"I guess you two really are perfect for each other."

I heard Ryan say in a sarcastic tone leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. I opened my mouth to defend myself Darren pushed my hand away. Ryan and him honestly just need to talk it out, you'd think after 6 months of being together they'd knew that this type of thing could be solved by just properly communicating. As for Kane he was getting to be hopeless at this point, it was easy to understand that putting unrequited interest on hold sadly I knew that things would never change between us.

"Darren —- why don't you take this with you —-"

Ryan yelled out snatching his ring off of his finger then tossing it on the ground the metal hitting the floor then rolling behind the plant slowly fading away. Darren turned around tears rolling down his cheeks and then stormed off I could tell how hurt he was. This was getting so messed up, I really should just try to explain what the hell really happened between me and Darren that day or was it to late? Running after Ryan I shut the door locking it happy that they hadn't switched out roommates just yet.

"Ryan I think we should of cleared this up months ago, but I was to afraid and scared how you'd take it. Just— Darren loves you a lot you shouldn't throw it all away just because of one little argument. I promise you nothing happened between me and Darren bro, you have to trust me!!"

I cried out as Darren just started to empty his drawers. There was no way it's ending like this! Dropping to my knees grabbing Darren's hands staring into his dark brown eyes that had become cold and dark. I opened my mouth to beg him to forgive Ryan, but the door suddenly burst open and Kane walked into in. Jumping up panicking I felt tension rose even higher and wanted to crawl under a pile of clothes and cry, but crying wouldn't help.

"What the hell do you want? You've always done enough Kane, you know what's even funnier is that I didn't see it until now — you and Seb have been secretly trying to ruin my relationship because if it wasn't enough that you tried to manipulate Darren just so you can have him, now you've got Seb —"

"Fuck you, I was only tying to get Darren to see that falling for a cold hearted fucking asshole like you would only end with him getting his heart broken, and from the looks of it I wasn't to far off."

Kane said taking a step closer to Ryan and my heart started to pound I could feel the tension sucking all the air out of the room. Walking over to them I stepped in between them pressing my hand on Kane's chest closing my eyes feeling tears stinging my eyes. I had to pull myself together crying wouldn't fix anything I just needed to —

"You know what your right, I should of never let this happen from the start. It was all for the sake of the group thinking this would only get weird — especially hiding it from the stars and everyone else. I actually thought me and Darren's relationship meant something, but I was wrong."

Ryan said staring at Darren who was just avoiding eye contact still packing his things tears rolling down his cheeks as he sniffled softly.  Just when I thought things couldn't get worse Regie and Justin came into the room behind them was Oliver who looked heated already. He walked over to me glaring down at me I simply let my hands fall to my side remember the promise I made to him the day I confessed my feelings for Kane to him. That If things ended up like it did between Kane, Darren, and Ryan that I'd stay out of it. It was already to late I'm in the middle of it whether I want to be or not.

"What is going on here?"

Oliver said in a irritated tone stepping between Kane and Ryan looking them both in the eye. In an instant both of them back off with a loathing look in their eyes knowing it was best not to upset Oliver any more than we have already. For a second we all stood silent the only thing that could heard was Darren sniffling trying to pull himself together. Kane took a deep breath before breaking the silence. He  walked over to Darren pulled him up off the floor and kissed him right in front of us. We all looked at Ryan who just stood there his face had become stone again, it was hard to read his expression and tell exactly what he was thinking.

"Darren, I promised myself that I'd wait until your birthday it's been months though so — I'm going to tell you now —"

"Kane are you serious bro, we've already—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JUSTIN!"

Kane said turning to Justin a serious look in his eyes, Justin just simply went silent stuffing his hands into his pocket. He wasn't wrong we'd been through this before but yet he still wanted to push his luck with Darren. Ryan suddenly grabbed a cup of water and threw it on Kane splashing Regie and me in the process. Holding back Regie because I could see the rage on his face, but this situation was already fucked up we didn't need everyone fighting. Kane combed his hands through his hair flashing a smile as if it didn't bother him. He turned to Darren and got down on one knee my heart sank and all I wanted was to ball up and cry.

"Aren't you tired of going through this with him —"

"Yes but —"

"But what — isn't it clear that he doesn't love you, if that were true he wouldn't of tried to do that with Seb to make you jealous —"

"Go fuck yourself Kane! I made the mistake of falling on top of him that's it — that's all that happen and that's what I've been trying to explain to you this entire fucking time! Darren would NEVER EVER cheat on you, and if you loved him the way you said you do you wouldn't of hurt him like this. Everything else is in the past he did what he did to Kane because the person he loved couldn't see at that time that just being honest with someone and hearing them out could make a difference."

I blurted out stepping up to Kane who looked as if he was going to cry again. Ryan and Darren exchanged looks then looked away being stubborn as always to admit how they felt. I had to do something to make them admit how stubborn they were being and that this had gone on too long.

"I do love Ryan, but I think that we should separate for a while just get back to being friends — the same goes for Kane."

Darren said taking off his ring slowly making his way to Ryan before placing it in his hand closing it up. I could see that this was hurting them both, but I'd gotten to deep into this and me backing off was the best thing to do. Ryan took a deep breath before holding his hand out for a handshake and for a split second I thought Ryan was going to refuse, but he didn't he simply shook his head and smiled through the pain. Kane was just standing near the door stunned breathing heavily his fists balled up his face red. I wanted to comfort him, but —-

"Seb do you not remember what you promised me or do I need to refresh your mind?"

Oliver whispered in my ear in a tense tone gripping my shoulder tightly. I could tell he was furious with me, but I couldn't think of anything else other than what was Kane thinking about —- I know how pathetic. I turned to see if Kane was ok, but he'd disappeared out the room Regie and Justin were comforting the Ryan and Darren who seemed a bit awkward but I could see in the future they'd eventually come to a decision.

"Sebastian? Are even listening to me?"

I brushed off his hand and walked out into the hallway secretly searching for Kane, sadly it was hopeless he was no where in sight. Since we'd moved into a new house and Kane was roomies with Justin I didn't want to look desperate— well it was to late for that actually. Sighing in defeat I walked back to my room holding back my tears of frustration.