Chapter 46

6 Months Later (A/N: I know it wasn't six months but just go with it. And Emma is two years old now.)

I just got out of the shower and put my robe on then walked out. I was six months pregnant.

"Rick, can I borrow your toothpaste?" I asked.

"I don't have anymore because someone's been borrowing it for two weeks." Rick said.

"I did it for you." I said.

"How was it for me?" He asked.

"I have fresh breath." I said.

"Okay that's true." He said, when we heard a ball being thrown into the wall.

"Carl!" I shouted.

"What?! Denise said it's PT!" Carl shouted.

"We can't hear you! Come on out!" Rick shouted.

Carl then walked next to me and looked at Rick.

"Denise said it's PT." Carl and Rick said in unison.

"You heard me." Carl said, making me chuckle.

"Yeah." Rick said.

"It's time to change your bandage." I said. "And I need to borrow some toothpaste." I said, looking at my toothbrush.

"Okay but I'm out of toothpaste. Bye mom and dad." Carl said, walking away.

Rick bent down and picked up Judith who was playing with plastic cups.

"Come on sweetheart." He said, making Judith smile.

"You be safe out there." I said.

"I will." He said, pecking my lips.

"Spearmint and baking soda. That's my favorite." I said.

"You'll get it when I do." He said, throwing the ball at me.

"Hey I'm pregnant. Don't throw things at me." I said, playfully glaring.

"Oops." He said, walking downstairs.

I was now outside with Emma, Judith and Carl. We were sitting in the grass since Judith and Emma was playing in it.

"Carl, the baby's kicking." I told him.

He immediately put his hands on my stomach and felt the kicking.

"I can't wait until I meet my little brother or sister." He said.

"I can't wait to meet them either. They'll be just like you Carl. They'll look up to you just like Emma does." I said.

"Come play with me please Carl." Emma said.

"Okay. Let's go play tag." Carl said.

"You're it Carl!" She exclaimed.

A few hours or so passed, when Rick and Daryl drove through the gate. They carried an unconscious man down to the room that's being used as a cell. Rick walked back out and came towards me.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Paul but his friends calls him Jesus." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Can you go look at his head? He got hit by a car door, that's why he's unconscious." He said.

"Alright." I said.

I walked to the room and saw Daryl watching him.

"Why are you down here?" Daryl asked.

"Rick asked me to look at his head since he got hit pretty hard." I said.

I walked in and examined Jesus' head. I did what I had to then left.

It was soon dark and I was getting ready for bed when arms were wrapped around me.

"How about we do something that involves us with no clothes on?" Rick asked.

"Alright." I said.

Our clothes were now on the floor and I was straddling him. I aligned him up to my entrance and began to sink down on him. His hands were on my hips and he was guiding me down.

I started going up and down slow at first but increased my speed every minute.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

"Ah fuck Sydney." He moaned.

I got off him and put my hands on the bed and he went behind me. He pushed back into me and thrusted fast. He bent down and thrusted at an inhuman speed.

"Fuck." I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut.

A knot began to form in the pit of my stomach, signaling my high approaching.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned.

"Release for me Sydney." He moaned.

One more thrust, I released around him and he shot his seed deep inside my womb. We both laid down next to each other and cuddled.

"I love you Rick." I said.

"I love you too Sydney." He said, pecking my lips.

We both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.