Part4

Hongjoong gave them a what's wrong look and all of 7 boys stopped staring at him.

"c-can i ask a-a question...." hongjoong asked "what is it?" san said in pissed tone "h-how do y'all know my b-brother? and w-why did y'all k-keep me alive?" hongjoong said gulping after he finish talking "you're brother stole us an important thing!!" seonghwa get up from his grey chair and went to hongjoong and gripped hongjoong's wrist "we keep you alive cause we know you know where you're brother lives and other stuff about him! Now shut you're fucking mouth! and don't worry little one you soon be 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝...." seonghwa grips hardly hongjoong's wrist and no one was stopping this man.

Hongjoong got goosebumps all over his body and lightly whimpered because of the pain, trying to free himself from seonghwa's grip "o-ouch..." hongjoong said in shaky airy voice and luckily seonghwa let go but in a harsh way.

Seonghwa let go of hongjoong's wrist well... throwing it lightly, seonghwa went back to his chair and observing hongjoong rubbing softly his reddish wrist shaking it a little bit.

Well the others didn't really care cause they are busy at they're phone but every 2 minutes they are glancing at hongjoong's movement making sure hongjoong doesn't leave his place or do a wrong move.

About 10 minutes passed they hear hongjoong's stomach growled it means hongjoong was hungry "yeosang bring hongjoong into our kitchen and feed him our left over foods and make sure! Watch his moves while eating!" seonghwa said back to his cold voice.

Yeosang nodded and stand up and went to hongjoong grabbing his reddish wrist that seonghwa gripped hardly a while ago and drag hongjoong to kitchen.

Yeosang made hongjoong sit to chair and open the fridge grabbing left over chicken and rice and some kimchi too placing it infront of hongjoong and also giving hongjoong a plate and chop stick and finally Yeosang give him a sign to eat.

While hongjoong is eating Yeosang said in his mind 'dang he's so hungry' Yeosang was right now standing beside hongjoong, his right hand on hongjoong's shoulder gripping it lightly glancing at hongjoong's wrist 'damn i think seonghwa hyung hurt this fucking guy well yep he did but i don't care haha....' Yeosang rolled his eyes not realizing he start gripping lightly to hardly hongjoong's shoulder well same as seonghwa's painful grip but this time stronger than seonghwa's grip as yeosang nail pressing really hard to hongjoong's skin making a wound.

Hongjoong tried not to make a sound but he's too weak to hold it "ouch!" hongjoong close his eyes hardly bitting his lips.

_______________________________________________________

    Other 6 boys pov

The six boys was peacefully playing they're phone when they heard hongjoong's voice [well the kitchen was close to living room so anymoves or slight noises from the kitchen can be heard at the living room] "ouch!" as soon as they heard that they give a glance eachother.

Wooyoung slowly get up and went to check what's happening as soon as Wooyoung stepped at the kitchen he sees yeosang gripping at hongjoong's shoulder harder than seonghwa's grip and he slowly walked at yeosang and grab his wrist and pull it away from hongjoong's shoulder "hyung what are you doing?" Wooyoung questioned in serious tone, yeosang snapped out of his thoughts and turn to Wooyoung "what do you mean?" yeosang said in confuse and soon he realize what he did.

Hongjoong's shoulder have a five small cut and yeosang guess it's because of his nail, Wooyoung rolled his eyes and was about to speak but yeosang said "yeah i accidently scratch him so? Why do you care?" yeosang rolled his eyes back "nothing i just check what's happening, ok i go now" Wooyoung let go of yeosang's wrist and walks out.