Part9

Wooyoung don't you dare say FBI-" Jongho got cut off when Wooyoung crashed down the mansion's door while saying "FBI OPEN UP!!!!" after Wooyoung crashed down the door they all see seonghwa eating soup at the couch.

Seonghwa accidently dropped the bowl of his favorite soup and he immediately throw the spoon at Wooyoung's chest luckily Wooyoung was wearing a thick clothes so it didn't hurt.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" seonghwa shouted really really loud and stand up "calm down you're short temper, it's not suit to you're height" Wooyoung chuckle and sit down to seonghwa's luxury couch and the other boys too "let me guess hongjoong is here-" Wooyoung got cut when they hear a crying baby and Wooyoung got slapped at the back of his head by yunho "Wooyoung you better buy another door with you're own money" seonghwa sigh "how much?" Wooyoung said feeling cool "70 thousand" seonghwa smirked "hell no fucking way THAT DOOR COST 70 THOUSAND!" Wooyoung lightly yelled "you destroy it so you need to pay tomorrow" seonghwa smirked and chuckle in deep voice "anyways i need to go up to check the two AND SAN why are you going up stairs???" seonghwa crossed his arms "uhmmm to check them? Haha..." san goes back slowly at the couch.

"You are kinda sus san but i let it slide for today" seonghwa raised his left eyebrows "yeah boss is right-" yunho got cut when seonghwa says "you too yunho" "why?" yunho laugh awkwardly "remember i put hidden cameras at my other mansion and i know what you do to hongjoong at his room" seonghwa let out a breathy laugh while yunho's cheeks becomes red "fuck you boss" yunho said with embarrassing tone "sorry I'm a top you can't fuck me you can fuck hmmmm...... Yeosang! if you want since he was smaller than you and has a small waist" seonghwa smirked again "that's not what i meant!" yunho accept the defeat.

"anyways i had to go upstairs the baby was crying AND don't you all dare to leave this mansion cause we are all not done yet" seonghwa said walking upstairs "yes boss!" the 6 boys bowed to seonghwa before sitting to couch.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter i really need to go to school I'm late lmao😭