Part8

"𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞~ 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮~~" 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲??" 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝.

"𝐇𝐦𝐦𝐦.....𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔~" 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠.

            [ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱? 𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 ]

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋!!!!! 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘!!!!?? 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍!!!!!" 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝.

𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞~ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝~" 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 "𝐧𝐨𝐰.... 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 3 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲~ 1.... 2.......... 3!!!- HEY!!! WAKE UP!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hongjoong quickly open his eyes with a gasp sound coming from his mouth as the tears started to fall down from his eyes as every 5 seconds hongjoong cried even more "hey! Hey! Calm down I'm here" seonghwa patted hongjoong's shoulder and quickly stopped when hongjoong hugged him and cried even more "d-did you k-kill my baby?? Please don't k-kill my baby and m-me P-please! I'm b-begging you!" hongjoong sobbed hardly.

"chill chill i don't kill you're baby and why would i kill you and you're baby I'm not that bad and i don't kill kids {𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬}" seonghwa patted softly and slowly hongjoong's head while slowly wrapping his arms on hongjoong's waist pulling him a little bit more closer as hongjoong lay his head on seonghwa's chest as he continues to sob.

'fuck what i am doing?' seonghwa said in his mind.

"c-can i see him? Please" hongjoong look up to seonghwa and seonghwa nodded "maid!!!... Bring the baby here!!" seonghwa shouted and not even a minute the maid arrived with a baby and handed it to hongjoong and quickly left the room.

"so..... What is his name?" seonghwa asked while gently brushing that baby's hair with his hand "u-uhmmm..... I...... I don't know..." hongjoong scratches the back of his neck "hmmm.... Let's give him a name" seonghwa said while thinking what name should be good.

"Park jisung....hmmmm... Not bad" seonghwa said while smiling at the baby "p-park?" hongjoong look at seonghwa and seonghwa looks back and grab hongjoong's chin not too harsh "yes he will be park and soon you too~" seonghwa smirked and let go of hongjoong's chin.

"w-what do you mean?" Hongjoong gulped and seonghwa chuckle "secret" seonghwa then stand up and before leaving seonghwa said "if you are hungry just go down and don't worry the other boys don't know this place so you are free to walk around at my mansion but don't you even try to escape from me or else i will not hesitate to shot you and that baby" after seonghwa leave hongjoong just look outside from the window there's no lights at the city cause maybe all people at this city are dead except for him and the gang and the guards and maids too at this mansion.

Hongjoong lay the baby down at the king sized bed and lay next to him "what the fuck just happen?..... He was sweet but he quickly turned into a psycho weirdo... Don't worry my baby p-park jisung if we even try to escape and he caught us i am sure he will never hurt us...Well maybe he will hurt me a little bit.....but I'm sure he will never hurt you" hongjoong said while tapping softly and gently jisung's back.

Hongjoong soon fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________
6 other boys pov

"guys i know seonghwa lied to us" Jongho said after coming out from the kitchen with bloody hands and knife after killing the all people inside the kitchen "what do mean?" san said while grabbing some jewelry from the box "i can feel that he follow that shortie hongjoong guy" Jongho said and goes to san helping him to collect some jewelries.

"not gonna lie we have a same thoughts Jongho" yunho says while placing the headless dead body at the floor.

"i think it's time to hack our boss's phone so we can know where he is right now" Wooyoung said while sitting at the clean black couch.

Then Jongho sighs and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello? Is anyone gonna reply me cause I'm boreddddddddd