Part 10

Seonghwa entered the room when he spotted a blue speaker laying at the bed playing a baby cries sounds that connected to someone's cellphone "Hongjoong- hongjoong? Where are you?!" seonghwa said angrily as he stormed out of the room earning a glance from 6 boys at the couch "Boys!!! Find hongjoong!!! Or else i will shot you all with my gun!!!!" seonghwa yells loading a gun "yes sir!!" all 6 boys said together not noticing yunho, san and Wooyoung's smirk.

_______________________________________________________
Flashback

"just broke in-" Wooyoung got cut when they heard yunho's voice at their back "hey what are you two doing at the backyard? we are finding you two so we can knock or broke at the mansion door" yunho grabbed both san and Wooyoung's ears "i- uhmm we are chilling yeah! We are.... Uhmmm.... Walking around to take some fresh air!" Wooyoung said while nodding a little bit aggressive and yunho pinches they're both ears really hard "say the truth or i will cut you're both ears and tongue" yunho said smirking "ok! Ok! We are here cause we are gonna broke in on that room so we can save hongjoong and the baby!" san spilled while pointing at the balcony door.

Wooyoung smacked san's back of his neck "why did you say that??? You idiot!" Wooyoung was about to punch san when yunho pulled Wooyoung back "since when are you two so kind?" yunho questioned "since we get in this group remember the other past day we punched a family?" Wooyoung said crossing his arms "wait the family with 3 kids and 4 adults?" yunho said looking at Wooyoung and san "yep" san and Wooyoung both said "well... We actually heal they're wounds and.... Uhmm we ask them to move to other country and me and san gave them passports..." Wooyoung said scratching the back of his neck "ohh wow... so that's why you two always told us to go first?" yunho sigh.

"well yes now let's go before the other gets mad! But promise to us to not tell everyone?" Wooyoung said sticking up his pinky finger waiting yunho's answer "sure" yunho smiled at san and Wooyoung and made a pinky cross with Wooyoung and san earning a smile from them.

"ok let's climb at this wall really quick" san said looking at the dirty white wall.

             𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥

Yunho open the balcony door making a noise enough to wake hongjoong up.

Hongjoong open his eyes slowly finding yunho standing infront on him "y-yunho!" hongjoong quickly stand up and hug yunho "P-please get me out of here s-seonghwa said he will k-kill me and my b-baby if we run a-away" hongjoong said in panic tone.

"shh don't worry i will get you out of here without him knowing" yunho smiled and hug hongjoong back "now get the baby and Wooyoung and san are waiting for us" yunho said in a little bit serious tone.

Hongjoong nodded and slowly and gently carried the baby but before they leave yunho put a blue speaker at the bed confusing hongjoong "why did you put the speaker on my bed?" hongjoong questioned "we don't have time to explain come here" yunho said walking at the balcony and hongjoong follows him.

Yunho ties a rope on hongjoong's waist and give a thumbs up to Wooyoung and san and they start doing they're things after yunho, hongjoong and the baby are down they cover hongjoong with thick fluffy blanket and carried him "can you pose like a statue?" Wooyoung said and hongjoong nodded putting his hand at his head and straightforward his body making it seems like a statue.

They walk toward at the grey car and put hongjoong at the back sit and taking off the thick blanket and san said to driver to go "wait how about you guys you're not getting in?" hongjoong questioned shaking a little bit his arms so the baby don't wake up "we have important to do, see you later" san said fixing his cloth "ohh ok well see you guys later and thank you so much" hongjoong smiled at them and the yunho, san and Wooyoung smiled back at hongjoong.

_______________________________________________________

End of flashback