Part 13

This is it....

Hongjoong and g-dragon step out from the car while jisung stays inside with g-dragon's bodyguards, hongjoong recognize the place..... Where he rather meet a demon than meeting seonghwa the boss and the owner of this shity building infront of him.

"i hate this place" hongjoong mumble as he try to hide that he is scared as g-dragon laugh "me too" g-dragon agree.

"the boss is here!" one of the bodyguards yells as everyone straight up.

Hongjoong sees a group of people coming from the distance as they got closer and closer hongjoong see his biggest fear... 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚..... But hongjoong suddenly remember what he promise to himself to look stronger and fight if he needed to.

The gang was right now infront of them and all of them are looking directly to hongjoong "shall we start our meeting?" g-dragon spoke as he breaks the silence "sure!" seonghwa said still looking directly to Hongjoong with shock expression.

"can i get my son hyung? I'm not sure if it's safe to leave him there cause you know" hongjoong said and g-dragon nodded as a yes.

Hongjoong walk pass to seonghwa bumping they're shoulder together as the guards reload they're gun pointing it at hongjoong as seonghwa got angry "guards put that down!!! Or else i will kill you're family!" seonghwa yells as he loads up his gun and pointed it to his bodyguards as his bodyguards immediately put they're guns down, hongjoong smirked '𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓'.

Hongjoong walks to they're van and carried jisung "mama where gowing?" jisung ask innocently while playing with his big hamster plushie as hongjoong giggles and fix jisung's hair "inside" hongjoong said as he walk back to g-dragon.

2 hours ago

They are right now at seonghwa's meeting room almost time but there's more things to talk about and there's jisung already sleeping on hongjoong arms while hugging his hamster plushie and there's hongjoong about to fall asleep but he's doing his best to keep his eyes open cause he doesn't want to miss anything or accidently let go of jisung and wake him up or worst got kidnap.

Hongjoong always feels like someone was staring at him and he already knew who it was so he just ignore it and he knew that danger was about to come so he hide some weapons behind his back.