Part12

Hongjoong woke up late as his eyes widened open "fuck..." hongjoong quickly get up and wear his uniform suit as he quickly carries jisung and drop him at his neighbor "ohh my baby jiji!" his neighbor named Jaemin and Jeno quickly kisses jisung's cheeks making jisung giggles "thank u for taking care of him and i had to go bye bye jiji" before hongjoong leaves he pecked jisung's forehead.

After hongjoong arrived at the company building he notice it was so quiet but the door is open as he stepped inside he got surprised someone throws a confetti and other workers pop some balloons and they all start to laugh at hongjoong's funny reaction and one of the British guy walk towards him and handed a fancy envelope "congrats!" the British guy walks back and letting hongjoong open the envelope.

'This is you're boss and i wanna let you know since this day you are gonna be the second boss of this 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑨𝑵𝒀 and i wish while I'm gone this company is still the bright one you know what i mean and you can turn left to see me and so i can get a sweet 𝐡𝐮𝐠 from you~'.

G-dragon -

Hongjoong turn his head at the left side finding g dragon smiling at him as hongjoong quickly run to him and hug him "thank you! Thank you!" hongjoong nonstop thanking G-dragon with tears of joy "you're welcome~" g-dragon dries hongjoong's tears "now.... You have to learn and know all things about this company but promise me after i tell you you will not leave?" g-dragon said in low tone and hongjoong nodded "no matter what i will never leave this company" hongjoong said promising.

"let's go to the office so we can talk privately" g-dragon said walking towards the elevator followed by hongjoong at his back once they get into office g-dragon said all things about this company but there was last one "everything sounds good! But why you look like a little bit off or something?" hongjoong asked and g-dragon sigh and put his both hands on hongjoong's both shoulders and pull him closer and hongjoong put his hands on g-dragon's chest "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞" g-dragon whisper it to hongjoong's ear making hongjoong drop the apple he was eating earlier '""hongjoong hate mafia things it reminds him of 𝐀𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 he doesn't like killing stuff'"''.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

3 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Hongjoong is still the old hongjoong he is still caring, soft, kind and 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐨𝐟𝐜 but the only thing changed he kill bad people like he go to a secret mission that only him and g-dragon knows and that was ok to him cause they were bad.

His mission right now was to kill the killer that was around the city his name is Gilbert.

"i see him" hongjoong said in his phone getting respond from g-dragon he loaded his two gun one gun pointed at the killer head and the other gun pointed at the killer's chest as he pulled the trigger successfully landing at the killers head and chest and hongjoong jumped up and down "success! Sooooooo easy" hongjoong giggled and fixing his blonde light ash hair.

G-dragon chuckled "you should get back here you're still not blowing you're cake" g-dragon laugh at the other line "ok ok bye bye!" hongjoong ended the call and went to his car and drives off.

_______________________________________________________

"Boo! Happy21birthday!!!" g-dragon surprises hongjoong with chocolate cake and candles on top scaring hongjoong "AHH!! what the fuck hyung!?" hongjoong screamed earning a laugh from g-dragon "blow the candle or else it will melted on cake" g-dragon bring the cake close to hongjoong's face and hongjoong closes his eyes and make a wish and blow the candle.

"yahoo!" g-dragon places the cake down and take a treasure box and give it to hongjoong "what is this?" hongjoong questioned "open it!" g-dragon smiled, hongjoong open it and his eyes lit up he take off the passport from the box and smile widely at g-dragon "thank u!!" hongjoong hugged g-dragon "you're welcome, we leave tomorrow so pack up you're stuff we are gonna go to our real home!" g-dragon cheered but hongjoong smiles quickly drop at the memories flashed to his mind but quickly put up a fake smile and nodded and went to his room to pack up.

The next morning

Hongjoong and g-dragon was now at the airplane "can i ask something hyung?" hongjoong said after drinking the tea "what is it?" g-dragon said "why are we going to Korea?" hongjoong said in nervous tone "because we are having a vacation and we are having a meeting with mister park, why you sounds like you are scared?" g-dragon said in worried tone "me and jisung have a trauma back there and.... I can't really tell..." hongjoong said while looking down at the 3 years old jisung as he hugged jisung close "i understand you.... Let's not talk about that" g-dragon sigh.

After the flight

Hongjoong was right now resting at the hotel bed with jisung playing his 3 hamster stuff toys "youw bawd sungie! Youw wiwll bwe in prison! Jiji awrrest him! Yes pwark!" jisung said playing the stuff toy and hongjoong chuckle at how cute jisung was.

"jiji~ you want to eat?" hongjoong said while fidgeting his finger "momma my neym ish jisung" jisung said in annoyed but cute tone, hongjoong chuckle "ok ok let's go prince jisung~" hongjoong stand up and help jisung to stand up and connected their hands and walk towards the door opening it and they went outside looking the door behind them with the yellow card.

"what do you want to eat?" hongjoong said walking with jisung towards the elevator "ice cweam! And chocolate!" jisung cheered "ok ok ok but first we need to eat cream pasta or spaghet-" before hongjoong can finish his words jisung shouted "Spaghetti!!" on excitement.

The elevator door opens revealing a glass exit door on the distance as they walked outside.

_______________________________________________________

"I'm so lazy to walk seonghwa hyung!" san whines, they are right now walking around because they're car died "if you don't want to walk then deal with it" seonghwa said signing the other to walk faster as they all walk faster leaving San behind them, san stumped his own feet and walk fast.