Chapter 12

"I missed your lips"

3rd POV:

After a bit of walking they found themselves next to the school building, stopping. Aether's free hand found it's way to Xiao's face, grabbing it gently as he guided him to lock his lips with the blonde's. Xiao's eyes widened as his face turned red. This time the blonde's kiss was so gentle that he just felt like melting in his arms, falling down to the floor. The blonde soon pulled away staring into the dark haired's eyes.

"Why did you do that?.." - X

"Why didn't you say a word to me at all?" - A

Xiao just stayed in silence as he looked away from the blonde, his hair covering his face. The dark haired thought that it was rude how he didn't awnser his question but replaced it with his own that now he was supposed to awnser. He didn't knew what to say thought, so for him silence was the best option. They were in silence for a long time until Aether released Xiao's hand and face and slowly slid towards him, placing his hands around him losely, placing face near to his neck.

"I missed your lips.." - A

"You... You dare to conser me to your ple---" - X

Xiao soon started to feel something on his neck. Aether was gently placing kisses on it in a line, around the cut he made for the dark haired boy. Xiao let out a gasp out of surprise then just kept staring to his side in silence. After a while he decided to awnser the blonde's previous question.

"I feel awkward around you ever since the dawn..." - X

Aether pulled away from Xiao's neck and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Explain. What do you feel like when you are around me?" - A

"I can't." - X

"Do you feel embarrassed for showing a side of yours that nobody else knows about to somebody like me?" - A

Xiao's eyes widened as he snapped his sight back at Aether. 

"I.... guess, we can say that..." - X

"Don't worry. I honestly don't mind. I actually thought it was quite attractive you know..." - A

Xiao's cheeks tinted and he just kept staring into the blonde's eyes. Soon he turned away and they stayed like that for a while, until Xiao gently placed his hands on the back of the blonde, pulling him closer to himself. Xiao rested his head on the blondes shoulder and the blonde rested his head on the dark haired's now. 

"I can understand why you were like that... I kissed you now too because i wanted to... I missed it i told you. Even though this is embarrassing to admit." - A

"You actually did?" - X

"Mhm!" - A

Aether smiled as he began to hug the dark haired tighter.

"I'm sorry but..." - X

"Yeah yeah i know what you are trying to say. "You already have somebody you like" and i won't interrupt with that. But..." - A

"But?" - X

"Until you two get together... Let me kiss you at least twice a day." - A

"Twice a day?... I guess that should be fine..." - X

Xiao said embarrassed. Aether placed his hand under Xiao's jaw, gently raising his head and turning his face to face him while he raised his head from the dark haired boy's shoulder too. He looked into his eyes, slowly leaned closer to the dark haired boy and captured his lips with his own. The dark haired boy pulled away and wiped his lips with one of his hands, placing it back on Aether's back after.

"Hey.. We agreed on twice a day, didn't we--- Hmph?!" - X

Xiao got cut off when Aether placed his lips up on the green haired's, kissing him passionately while caressing his back. After a while the blonde pulled away, looking into the dark haired's amber brown eyes, smiling.

"Maybe two won't be enough.~" - A

"Why me though?.." - X

Aether just looked at Xiao surprised then turned away.

"I don't know. I don't think i have a specific reason." - A

Xiao let out a sigh and let go of Aether, escaping from his grasps.

"Let's get going. I'm really tired." - X

Xiao said as he began walking.

"Oh sure! How about i make you food and bring it up for you, to your room?" - A

Aether asked as he rushed after Xiao to catch up with him.

"Mn." - X

Xiao nodded as Aether stopped next to him. 

"Can i... hold your hand?" - A

"... Sure." - X

Xiao took out his hand of his pocket and grabbed the blonde's hand, caressing the back of it with his thumb as they kept going.

.

.

.

Soon they arrived to the 5-1 base, entering the house. Xiao headed straight to his room and laid down, closing his eyes resting. Aether was in the kitchen looking through the cabinets, thinking what he should give the tired Xiao. He decided to make a sandwich for him, grab a bit of snacks and a can of alcohol free beer, since he knew Xiao liked that. He put all of them on a tray and made his way to the dark haired's room. He opened the door with his elbow pressing down the door handle, entering it and shoving it closed after. He noticed how peacefully the dark haired was resting so he tried to be a bit more quiet than usual. He placed the tray on the night stand and made his way towards him. He placed one of his hands on the bed for leverage and the other on the dark haired boy's cheek. He gave him a little peck and with that the dark haired slowly opened his eyes looking at the blonde who was smiling.

"Food is here.~" - A

He whispered. With that Xiao sat up with a tired face. Aether grabbed the tray and put it in Xiao's lap. The dark haired began eating while the blonde just stared at him with a smile. He was sitting on a chair, his elbow resting on his leg and his face resting on his palm.

.

.

.

"Thank you." - X

Xiao said when he finished eating. The blonde took the tray out of the dark haired boy's lap and placed it back on the  nightstand. He then got up from his chair, placed his hands next to Xiao and sat on the dark haired boy's lap.

"What are you... You want another kiss or something?" - X

Xiao asked as he rubbed his eyes. Aether in response just leaned towards Xiao, locking his lips with the said boy's. After a bit he licked the dark haired boy's lips around and dragged his lips down to Xiao's neck, licking it. The said boy gasped out of shock and out of instinct he placed his hands in the blonde's hair. Soon the blonde pulled away, giving a peck to the dark haired and getting off of him right after.

"Good night. Sleep well.~" - A

"You too..." - X

Xiao said as he tried to cover up that he was blushing with his hand. Aether made his way outside, bringing the tray with himself, closing the door to Xiao's room. Xiao laid back and began to fall into a deep sleep.

1183 words!

(A/N: I probably will write from personal perspectives more from now on because this seems dry af now so yeah)