Chapter 43

"Sir K."

Aether's pov

"Your life or his?" - ???

.

.

.

"Were you able to track down the number finally?" - A

The blonde entered Albedo's room, and looked sttaight at him.

"Oh 3rd! Great timing. I just found it. The location is Inazuma street, 42." - Al

My eyes suddenly widened and within a blink of an eye i was on the street, running towards the mentioned  location.

.

.

.

Xiao's POV

My consciousness came back after 3 days but it felt so hard to open my eyes. As in they were glued down with lazyness and i was forced to open them. When i managed to, i took a look at my surroundings. I was in a lab of some sort, my legs and arms tied down.

Soon i began hearing loud crashing and grunting from outside the room, not so far from it. I snapped my eyesight to the door when i heard loud footsteps running closer and closer.

And then the door suddenly opened.

The first thing i saw was those unmistakable golden eyes, then his golden lacious hair, then his fresh scars he probably got now during a fight and finally, the tears that began pouring down his face as soon as he took a glance at me.

He wiped his face and spoke:

"Finally.. i found you.♡" - A

Before i could realise it, he was next to me, deeply looking into my eyes, new tears forming in his eyes. He suddenly wrapped his hands around me and let the emotions take over him.

I have felt a burning, hurting feeling though on my body wherever he hugged me and i wasn't able to contain the pain within myself.

"Ow, ow, ow!" - X

He quickly backed off, releasing me and began itching the back of his head.

"Oh sorry! I forgot..." - A

After he finished the door busted right open. A man who was a bit different from the others have stepped in through it. He was shorter, he had a mask covering his face and a bit of white hair has came out from behind it.

"Got you.~" - Sir K.

Aether got up from his knees and turned towards Sir K. He placed his two hands behind himself opening the cuff that my right hand was in.

"Sir K..." - A

"Well you eventually did come for Xiao huh? How sweet." - Sir K.

The man said. And by that time Aether explained to me with hand gestures that he will hold down Sir K. and while he does that, i should open the cuffs, run away and find the note in one of the body guards pocket about a certain research.

His hand began counting down...

3.

2.

1.

He quickly ran towards Sir K. grabbing him by his collar, throwing him on the left side of the door and jumping on him himself. I tried my best to open the cuffs quick, wich i luckily managed to and run out of the room as quick as possible.

.

.

.

Aether's POV

"Why won't you just come out and tell me what the fuck is your plan?! WHO YOU ARE ANYWAYS?!" - A

I tried my best to grab his neck as tight as possible, choking him. The only issue was that i wasn't able to reach his neck cause he kept holding back my hand by my wrist.

"You are really desperate huh? Fine. It's not like it would change anything anyways." - Sir K.

He squatted down and got out on my left side, getting in the middle of the room, reaching for his mask. When he took it off, i felt so many feelings. It was him. The one who killed the 1st...

"Kaedehara Kazuha... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" - A

"Heh. Told you it won't change much. You just wanna destroy me now don't you? Want to let your anger devour your sanity and attack me with no mercy. Do it." - K

I felt like i was about to cry. This isn't the Kazuha i got to know. Or was it?... I don't remember...

"Why did you... do all of this?" - A

"To revive the 1st of course. I heard that the Alatus family had passed down secrets within chips wich nobody knew where was located other than the family. So i had to figure out somehow. That's why your lover has a bunch of cuts on his body." - K

"Wait... You.. love Tomo still? But you killed him..." - A

I spoke as confusion took over my mind.

"I was just deadly mad. I didn't want to kill him. But i need one thing to revive him... Give me the dagger, 3rd." - K

"If you want it... TAKE IT!" - A

I quickly pulled out my dagger and swang towards him, him jumping out the way.

And this is how a days lasting fight has begun...

862 words!

(A/N: Okay so sorry for the short chapter again but i suck at writing so yeah 😭 i probably will rewrite this last few chapters but just probably anyways continuation in next chapter!)