Reborn As Your Wife

Like I said, this chapter will be shorter!
_______________________________________

Shinobu pov:

Such a nice weather... Butterflies flying everywhere, birds that sings melodies that even deaf people find beautiful, green grass with bunch of flowers and trees more beautiful than the sun. It was a blue sky with some white clouds... And the sun was shining down on me. Today was perfect, it was the perfect day to do it. I smiled and walked down a path with stone plates. I was wearing a dress, a butterfly dress... It was white, blue and pink, I loved it.

"Mitsuri!" I shouted down to her. She was standing at the bottom of the path. I began to ran towards her. She looked surprised for my sudden speed, but then she opened her arms. I flew inside them and gave Mitsuri the biggest hug ever. "you're beautiful as always" I said and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed a little, she was adorable! She never changed that way, she has always been my adorable girl. "I have something to say, but I have to show you something first" I took Mitsuri hand and dragged her with me. She looked really confused, then this will be the best surprise!

"wow!!" Mitsuri said as we came to a lake. The water was turquoise and there were a bunch of purple and blue flowers everywhere! The sun shined so the lake looked even more beautiful, I knew it was the perfect day. I turned around and looked at Mitsuri. Then I kneeled and took something out of my pocket. It was a black box, and inside that black box... Were a ring. Mitsuri started tearing up, and I opened the box. I had been thinking about this since the day we got together... I had planned it since the day we got together... It had to be perfect, and I am going to explain everything after this.

"Mitsuri... You have been my happiness through my life! And I will happily want you to be mine forever... And I finally understood it. I finally understood why I had the dreams I had, I finally understood why I had the nightmares I had! They were trying to say that we were the ones that were meant to be together! They brought us back, for the sake of getting together... I sacrificed myself to kill a monster and you sacrificed yourself for safety for others, and if we hadn't... We wouldn't be together today! I am so happy I could've been Reborn to be your girlfriend... But can I also be Reborn to be your wife?"

_______________________________________

Words: 545

I said it was going to be shorter-

I may or may not make a book 2, obviously it's not going to be as good(if this was good) as this one(since the secound isn't always the best). If I do make a book 2, it will be about Shinobu and Mitsuri... But also other characters and other ships!

Hope you enjoyed this story! I loved making it and I hope people will read it(I used a lot of time on it), but I am happy I was able to finish it! Thank you very much for reading this! I really appreciate it!!!