Food Is Delicious

Shinobu pov:

I am not here this time? I could see mitsuri and Obanai, they were both very injured. Obanai was holding Mitsuri in his arms. Why... Were he doing that? They looked like a couple. They looked like lovers... Are they... Together? "Obanai... If we ever get Reborn... And Reborn as humans... Will you take me as your wife?" she said. Why did she say that? She isn't together with him, is she? Maybe this nightmare is just what I am worried about! Why am I worried about that?

"yes of course, if you will agree to have me... This time I will make you happy and protect you at all cost" Obanai said. They faded away and-

I woke up... Are they really together? Maybe that was why he knew about her, maybe that's why he wanted her on his team in the baking contest... Maybe... I am just in their way for their relationship. I said I would do almost anything to make Mitsuri happy, I have to make her happy... Is it the right thing to leave Mitsuri and Obanai alone then?

"Shinobu! Can we walk together to school?" kanao came into the room. "oh? Yes of course" I said and smiled. I walked up from bed and hugged Kanao. "can you help me make a decision?" I asked her. "sorry... But I am not good with decisions" she said. I understood what she meant, she only feel comfortable making decisions around Nezuko and Tanjiro... Not even with me and Kane she feels 100% comfortable making decisions.

"it's ok..." I said, I just smiled and asked her if she could get out of the room so I could change. I felt like this day would get different, not in a positive way tho... But unfortunately, a bad way.

~time skip~

"Shinobu! I want to ask you something" Mitsuri Said while running to me. She was now walking next to me. "what is it" I closed my eyes and smiled. I then opened my eyes and looked at her. "so... Uhm... It's kinda embarrassing, but... Do you want to go to the new restaurant that opened? It's really good food there I believe! I can pay if you want...!" she said, she was completely red. Why did she think that was embarrassing? I just chuckled a little and continued to look at her.

"yes, I would love to-" I stopped myself, what if this was something that was int he way for Obanai and Mitsuri? It was only a dream, but... "great! My mom is going to drive us, so she picks you up sometime after school" she looked excited, she probably didn't hear that I cut my sentence. I just went along with it, I didn't want to make her sad by suddenly saying that I didn't want to.

~time skip~

"Kanae! I have to get ready for when Mitsuri's mom is going to pick me up!" It had been an hour since school ended and I didn't want to be a complete mess in front of Mitsuri's mom. I had made my hair and put on some makeup. I also tried to find some clothes I didn't care too much about, that looked pretty. "Please just calm down, you look pretty as you is! You're already ready in my eyes" Kanae said. To be honest, it didn't help...

"thank you, I still want to find some new clothes" I laughed nervously while smiling a little. I was nervous, really... What if Mitsuri hated me if I did a mistake? Nah, she is too adorable. I chuckled a little. Why was I so scared of what Mitsuri thought? There is no way she would judge me like that. She is too cute for that. I couldn't help to smile, smile like if I 100% meant it. I don't do that too often, so I was glad Mitsuri was the reason for it.

"I see a car, it stopped outside! That looks like Mitsuri in the backseat" Kanae said, kinda pushing me through the door. "Ara Ara, bye then" was all I could say before Kanae closed the door. "you're Shinobu, right? I remember you from when you visited Mitsuri!" Mitsuri mom has always had a positive energi, she was kinda stupid sometimes, like rengoku for example. Being that kidn of stupid is a positive stupid tho, it makes others happy.

"yes, I am Shinobu! I remember you too" I walked to the car while smiling. I opened the door and waved at Mitsuri. I sat inside the car and closed the door. Mitsuri was just smiling in excitement, we didn't say much. "I will drive you to the restaurant and then pick you up again after you have called me" her mom said and drove away.

Mitsuri pov:

This is the first time I have been at a restaurant with someone, and it's an adorable girl too!!! I wonder what she is going to eat... Maybe she doesn't eat as much as I do... But she probably have good taste in food! I looked at her, she looked happy! Well, she always look happy. She is always smiling, I wonder why... She is also very beautiful!! And cool too!! And awesome in any way!!!

"we're here!" my mom said, we were finally at the restaurant! We walked out of the car and my mom drove away. "Well, this looks like an interesting restaurant" Shinobu said. Her voice was really pretty, I couldn't believe someone was able to have such a pretty voice. "yes! The food is probably super delicious!!" I jumped around, I couldn't wait to taste the food here!!

We walked inside the restaurant and walked to a table. It was a table and a chair on each side. It's often used on dates! Wait... Date? Date...?! I started blushing so I turn completely red. Is this a date?! "are you ok?" I heard Shinobu said. "y-yes! I just thought about something" I answered her. I couldn't stop thinking of it, what if this is a date?

We sat down and found something to eat. "you're going to get all of that? That is very impressive" Shinobu smiled, her smiled always warmed me inside. It made me feel comfortable and safe. After a little while, we got our food. I didn't order as much as I use to order, It would've been kinda awkward. I started eating, the food was delicious! I was definitely going to come here again! I looked up, I saw Shinobu looking at me. Not with any disgusting look or a look that says 'why does she eat so much', just a warm look on her face... A warm smile, with a beautiful look in her eyes.

Eeeeehhhhhhh, what am I thinking?! Beautiful?! Warm smile?! Maybe I am... What if I am... Falling... "sorry, I didn't mean to be staring" she apologized. "no, no.. It's ok" I couldn't help but feeling a weird kind of feeling, what was it exactly? I felt this feeling only when she is around... Is it, love? No no no! Is it?!

I looked at her and she was looking back at me. We were just looking at each other for a while... Staring into each other's eyes. "Do you want me to take the plates?" a person said, it was one of the people working here. That was kinda embarrassing!! I didn't know he would pop up... "yes, I am done eating! What about you Mitsuri?" Shinobu said. "oh, yes! Same here" I was just too embarrassed to think properly and actually answer correctly. I wasn't completely done, but it doesn't really matter.

"thank you very much for driving me home! I am glad we could hang out today" Shinobu Said her farewell and went inside. I just stood there... And I know now, I have fallen in love...

_______________________________________

Words: 1374

So now they have both fallen in love and they know it, Shinobu also knew! I just wanted to make a Mitsuri pov for once lol.

Thank you for reading this chapter! From now on it's going to be more romance in the chapters! The first chapters was just going to show how they first met.