𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 '𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚' 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠.

the two of you were sat on his couch, watching clueless. dazai seemed to be pretty invested in it, which was ironic considering it was a "cheesy" movie, according to none other than dazai himself.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

he was referring to how she ends up marrying her step-brother, since the two of you were already finished the movie.

"NO?"

"dazai, calm down."

you chuckled while he groaned and grumbled.

"that movie could've ended in so many better ways." he crossed his arms and shook his head, pouting like a child would.

"ive got another movie you'd like. technically there's 3, but that's fine."

you took the remote from his hands after he turned netflix off violently, but instead of clueless - you turned on legally blonde. because.. it's legally blonde. how could someone say no?

"what is this? are you trying to turn me into a teenage girl?"

you scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"just watch the damn movie, i happen to think you'll like 'em."

-

"WHAT A BADDIE!"

you snorted, allowing some water to fall out of your mouth. the both of you had just finished the first movie, and it seems as though he was enjoying them thoroughly.

"AND THERES 3 OF THEM??"

"yep, personally my favourite was this one."

he snatched the remote from your lap, searching to find the other one, which he did. he turned it on and focused on the movie.

he was sitting criss-cross with his elbows on his knees, one of them holding up his chin.

"you are way too invested in this."

"i have every right to be! it was your idea!"

"says who?"

"says you!"

-

dazai was making sure to keep quiet now, since you had fallen asleep on him.

he was just finishing the second movie, he decided not to turn on the next one and just go to sleep, but he was invested and wanted to watch more, so he was close to waking you up and forcing you to watch it.

so, currently he was admiring you; who was sleeping on his lap. seemed a bit sexual, but get your mind out of the gutter.

he had already texted kunikida and told him that he would more than likely not be into work tomorrow, and if so he would be late.

he didn't know what he was doing, exactly.

but at the same time, he knew exactly what he was doing.

he was playing with your feelings, and he was well aware.

he didn't want or like to play with you like this, it felt..