huit

nsfw
-

"you know maybe we shouldn't have worn that outfit of yours" donghyuck says as both him and mark walk into their apartment

"and why is that?"

"because all the girls were all up on you." donghyuck crossed him arms. "and it only made me realize you have zero game"

"im just not used to it plus you pulled me away before I could even work the magic. they both walked to sit on the couch. "do you like me that much?"

donghyuck gasped and face reddened. "hey i dont like you. not... like that." the younger looked away from him. until he felt a pair of hands gently grab his chin to turn his head back.

"you know.. i cant lie but as much as i hated you before," donghyuck rolled his eyes jokingly to his remark, "youre not so bad."

mark let go of donghyucks chin. for a minute, they just stared at each other. the younger felt a ting in his stomach. he was blushing profusely being so up-close to mark. he took a sec to analyze his features. he was a pretty man. his eyes soon traveled down to the olders lips.

mark followed donghyucks eyes and next thing he knew, a soft pair of lips were right on his. marks eyes widened. he couldnt believe what was happening. though he felt his heart rate pick up like no other. he froze in shock.

donghyuck stopped the brief kiss and covered his mouth.

"oh my gosh im so sorry, i dont know why i-" donghyuck was cut off short when his face was brought back into the kiss.

all mark could think was that he liked it.

donghyuck was stunned but immediately melted into it. he moved closer to straddle mark, wrapping his arms around his neck. the kiss turned into a passionate one. their lips moved against each other perfectly as small noises of pleasures escaped their mouths.

they finally removed themselves of each other to catch a breath. though, mark immediately went for the youngers neck, placing sloppy kisses all over. it wasnt until he reached a spot where donghyuck slipped out a whine. he began sucking and biting the area, giving the younger an ounce of enjoyment while tugging at the olders hair.

mark turned him over so they were now lying down on the couch. he trailed up his jaw and back to his lips. mark moved his hands down donghyuck chest to the hem of his shirt. he played with it for a little indicating that he wanted it off. to his surprise, donghyuck quickly took it off himself. he smashed his lips back with mark again. donghyuck loved the feeling of marks lips on his. they were so nice, it gave him butterflies. he just wanted more.

mark disconnected and began placing kisses from his chest down to his stomach. mark enjoyed the younger fall weak under him. he began to love every part of him. his nicely toned stomach to the way he moaned as he left small marks on him.

"you know you look really good with your shirt off this morning." donghyuck slipped out and mark smiled against his skin. the younger was quick to help take his shirt off.

"my turn" donghyuck said before pushing mark back and quickly attacking his neck. mark felt a wave of pleasure run through him. the feels of his lips on his skin drove him crazy. what really drove him crazy was when donghyuck started grinding on his groin a little. mark moaned out his name which seemed to turn on the younger more.

cant say both of them weren't hard already. mark had enough of it and quickly switched positions again. he unbuttoned donghyucks pants and slid his hand inside. he felt his erection and started slowly but pleasurably stroking.

the younger let out a loud moan in pleasure. "mark.. please.. faster." he gripped the olders bare back. his pleading almost made mark fall weak too. nonetheless, he was able to grab hold and speed up with his hands movements. donghyuck arched his back, bucking his hips up asking for more. he yelled that he was close. mark only sped up more and the other moaned like no other. the older continued to place wet kisses on neck.

donghyuck felt a last wave of pleasure wash through him and spill all over marks hand and boxers. mark pulled his hand out, wiping the residue off his hands.

"holy shit" donghyuck said out of breath. he looked at mark who hovered on top of him. and mark who was admiring his view; he just thought how good donghyuck looked with his swollen, red lips and messy hair. he was driven crazy.

the younger realized something and looked down. seems like mark was left unattended.

"look like you need help." donghyuck said before smirking.

im
i cringed so hard writing this im so sorry if itsbad but maybe a portion of u will enjoy it
idk if ill continue the rest later 🤨 might have to pull the "the rest is to ur imagination"
oh god its 3 am 💀

i just reread this and its ass im sorry 💀💀