Chapter 1 - Finding you

Dedication: hannahkidd353, thank you for voting, for so many different storys of mine. <3

Chapter 1 - Finding you

Ashton works at Disneyland.

And he loves nothing more.

It's just perfect. He gets to play Peter Pan every day. Get's to make people smile, especially kids.

He gets to play around and pretend to be someone everybody loves. And he even get's payed for it.

He is a 100% sure, he never wants to do anything else.

His usual position is in and around the Neverland Ride.

A waterride, decorated with everything that belongs in Peter Pans world.

Pirates, the Woods, the mermaids pond, tiger lillys tent. Everything.

The best part is. Girls and Boys do love his ride equally as much.

And another good part is. He can stare at hot dads and hot older brothers all day long. And even flirt with them cheekily. Because he can always pretend, that that's what Peter Pan would do.

His life outside of Disney Land doesn't look to bright, tho'.

He quit school because he just wasn't good at it. He wasn't dumb, but he had a hard time concentrating. It was just so boring.

All numbers and words and a whole lot of seriousness he just didn't like.

He just wasn't ready to have a serious life. With commitments and all that jazz.

His family rejected him, when he came out. His friends all went to uni now and left to all different parts of the world.

He was basically alone.

He came home to a dark, cold flat every night, feeling not at all glamorous and happy, like he did when he was at work.

In a lot of ways he was way too similar to Peter Pan.

But he figured, he could do it for a long time. He still looked incredibly young. And at some point he could start as technician or clean the toilets. Whatever.

He just doesn't plan on leaving. Maybe even ever.

And today he's on fire.

The weather is perfect. Sunny, not too hot.

He's in perfect shape. His little leggings hugging his ass sinfully. His shirt so extremly low cut in front, showing off his abs.

He's hot and inviting and he knows it.

He flirts here and there.

But than a hot black haired guy catches his eye.

Tight skinny jeans, low hanging top.Tattoos, Arm Muscles.

Ashton is pratically drooling.

The boy has a little sister, who is basically pulling him straight in Ashton's direction.

"No, Anna, I don't wanna go on there. Please, stop pulling me. Okay, fine."

Ashton puts on his most charming smile and grins at the two of them.

"How could you ever say no to such a beautiful little princess." He says to the little girl.

She smiles bright and toothless at him and takes his hand.

With a serious and accusing look she turns around to her brother.

"See. HE gets me."

Ashton can't help but giggle.