Chapter 2 - Coming Back

Dedication: SidKid21, because thank you. Just thank you. For your loevely comments. The votes. Everything.

Chapter 2 - Coming Back

Ashton wakes up slightly later than usual.

He hasn't slept well.

His dreams were filled with Calum. Calum. Calum. Calum.

And the thought, that he might never see him again.

He gets to the gym in record time and after showering and getting ready, he's ready to start the day.

Maybe today, someone else, will come along. Someone hotter. To distract him.

Who was he kidding. Not possible.

The day went by in a blur, until someone grabs his legs from behind.

He doesn't even flinch. He's used to kids getting all touchy with him. Well, Peter Pan.

He turns around slowly and smiles down at a toothless grinning little lady.

"Anna, you're back." He exclaimes a little too excitedly.

He grins at her brother.

"Well, someones looking tired today. Had a rough night Mister Pan?"

Calum grinned at him widely.

Ashton smirked and leaned in brushing Calums ear with his lips.

"Dreaming of you."

Calum shudders and Ashton pulls away, when Anna started to pull at his pants.

"Hey, Whispering means lying."

"You are totally right, darling. That's why we never do that. And I'm pretty sure, Mister Pan, was lying right now."

Anna looked highly scandalized. But Ashton looked down at her and only smiled.

"Not true, dear. Peter Pan, would never do that."

Anna nodded enthusiastically and grabbed Ashtons hand, pulling him in direction of the Neverland ride.

This time Calum trailed behind them.

They sit together in the boat. A boy on each side of Anna.

"Do you ever leave?" Anna asks Ashton.

"Neverland? Never. Well, I wish I wouldn't." Ashton answers.

Calum looks at him intently when he answers, and he sees his face fall for only a second.

What does this boy hide. What's his story.

He hasn't really been in love, or he had never had feelings for anyone before. And this weird sensation he is feeling. That is drawing him in. Pulling him towards this boy. This Peter Pan. He doesn't know. He doesn't get it. And frankly. It scares the shit out of him.

He only ever cared about his mother and his sister.

But he knows. That when Peter Pan looks at him. And only him. It feels great. It feels hot inside of him. And frankly he doesn't want Peter Pan to look at anyone else like this.

But what is he supposed to do.

He doesn't know how this works.

He's never done this before.

He settles on, "I don't have the time anyway."

He has a life. He has to work for uni. He needs to keep up the good grades for his scholarship. He needs to make it work. For his mother. For Anna. For him. He can't be running off. Can't "Do whatever he wants to" like Peter Pan does.