9: no one but you

9: no one but you

"Haa."

Years ago, Fushiguro Toji thought he would never be able to be this close with one Hyousuke. When news of his death spread across the Jujutsu Community, when Toji was at his lowest, despite the letter Hyousuke sent him; he had no strength left to believe in his survival.

Back then, he accepted the fact that the person who stuck to him like glue would no longer be at his side.

Who would have thought that many years later, the both of them would be staying in the same room, doing what every lover would do, and he would be the fucking bottom in this relationship?

A long trail of saliva mixed with cum connected Hyousuke's lips and the tip of Toji's erection once Hyousuke pulled away. "Ah," the man still in a suit blinked before swallowing, the bobbing of his throat causing Toji's body to heat up. "Have you been eating fruits lately?"

Still in a state of euphoria, Toji tensed upon hearing Hyousuke's question.

Seeing his stiff expression, the corner of Hyousuke's lips twitched.

"..."

"Your cum tastes a bit sweeter than usual, you see?"

"..." Toji opened his mouth to answer before shutting them quickly.

"... pfft—!" Hyousuke collected himself before leaning down to nibble on Toji's inner though, very close to the base of his cock.

"No matter," his words came out muffled against Toji's skin. "If it is bitter, salty, or sweet, if it is yours, then this husband shall drink every drop."

A metaphorical arrow struck Toji right in the heart.

Shit, the fuck is he being so damn adorable for?

Unable to take this slow pace anymore, Toji pulled Hyousuke to the bed. He sat on top of his husband's hips, straddling the startled Hyousuke down. 

Toji unzipped his husband's pants and pulled it down along with the undergarment. Hyousuke's hard cock sprang upward, its bulging appearance making Toji lick his lips.

"Were three days enough to make you feel this deprived of sex?"

"... you know, you fucking talk too much during sex."

"It is because I'm nervous."

"Doesn't look like it."

Without wasting any more time, Toji positioned himself and lowered down on Hyousuke's erection. He moved bit by bit because god-fucking-dammit his entrance still hadn't gotten used to Hyousuke's size.

Sweat dripped down his body, soaking his thin black shirt. His erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin cloth so Hyousuke, who had been eyeing them for a while now, reached out to pinch them hard.

"Hngh—!!" Toji's entire body froze up, even clamping hard around Hyousuke's cock, as he bit the inside of his cheeks.

If their brats wake up because of him, the sex he'd been looking forward to would have to stop.

Toji could only quietly endure.

The expression Fushiguro Toji was making made Hyousuke's throat dry. No matter how many times he stares at his husband's face, Hyousuke seemed to never get tired of it. Each time, he could only grow even more addicted to every little thing about Toji.

Hyousuke felt a wave of lust wash over him.

"Husband," he whispered after licking his lips. "You mustn't let any one else see the face you are making at the moment. Such an endearing expression; only I can see it."