V

___________________________________________

Jennie broke her focus from the restaurant's budget reports to check her phone, reading that she had a new image message from Lisa Manoban

Jennie broke her focus from the restaurant's budget reports to check her phone, reading that she had a new image message from Lisa Manoban. When she opened it, she immediately dropped her phone and covered it with papers, smiling innocently as Jisoo raised an eyebrow next to her.

Jennie Kim: 'What in the hell is wrong with you?!'

While a couple investigated the property she was showing them, Lisa grinned at her phone and texted back.

Lisa Manoban: 'What do you mean?'

Jennie Kim: 'I am at work. Why are you sending me porn when I'm at work?'

Lisa Manoban: 'It's not porn.'

Lisa Manoban: 'I did some research. This is the position that allows sperm to get closest to the cervix.'

Lisa waited a full five minutes before her phone notified her of a new message, and she smirked.

Jennie Kim: 'We'll talk about this after dinner, you nympho.'

___________________________________________

"I'm sorry, Lisa! I couldn't -"

"Right. It's fine, Somi, thank you. Will you hold all my calls for now?"

The brunette assistant nodded meekly, and exited the doorway. Jennie shot her back a glare and entered the office completely. She shut and locked the door, turning back to face Lisa with a particular look.

"I'm ovulating," she said simply.

Lisa's mouth opened in shock, but she composed herself, "I'm at work, Jennie,"

"It'll take five minutes," she argued, crossing to Lisa's desk.

The woman frowned, "What are you saying?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Lisa. You are incredibly satisfying, your dick is large, you last forever, and you make me come. Okay. Is your ego happy now?"

Lisa huffed elegantly, standing and unbuckling her pants, stroking herself into hardness. It didn't take much. Jennie had hiked her skirt around her hips, pulled her panties down, and placed her hands on Lisa's desk.

When Lisa entered the woman, their height differences forced Lisa to lean into her thrusts. They had gotten quite good at sex, but never standing up before, and it proved to be very, very nice. Lisa groaned and rolled her hips decisively into Jennie as she held the woman's slim hips, their skin slapping together delightfully.

Jennie, honestly, was the best she'd ever had, and Lisa loved being inside of her. Jennie's inner walls were always slippery and hot, squeezing her dick from every side wonderfully. As for Jennie, Lisa had proved to be incredibly skilled, she only had to tune her body to receive the channels Lisa was emitting. After the adjustment, she saw stars every time.