XIII

I genuinely hope you are liking this AU so far. It would be nice if you give me feedbacks so I would know hahaha

___________________________________________

"So, who'd you and Jisoo sucker into babysitting for you tonight?" Jennie drolled, amused

Rosé snorted, her lips curling in her devious smirk, "Bambam and Bangchan,"

"Oh Jesus, Rosé. You'll scare the hell out of Bangchan! You know Bambam wants a baby, you know, yesterday,"

"I don't think I could handle that," Rosé intoned, "You and I are too much already,"

Jennie nodded. Still in the first trimester, she and Lisa had only informed the Kim's of Jennie's pregnancy at 8 weeks, only to have the shocked couple tell them that Rosé had her fourth pregnancy confirmed three days prior.

"Well," Rosé amended, "When I say you and I, I really mean Jisoo and you. Sometimes I swear that woman thinks she's the one who's carrying the little bugger,"

"Lisa's been doing the exact same thing!" Jennie exclaimed, sitting back in the booth. She and the dark-headed woman were enjoying some time away from their partners, while the other two enjoyed a guilt-free drink at the restaurant's bar, "It's almost constant, how she tries so hard to make sure I am or am not doing certain things,"

"Oh yeah. Jisoo swears Alice came out as sweet-tempered as she did because I slept on my left side the whole time, I was pregnant. I still wake up to her pushing me over,"

"Lisa told me we couldn't do it from behind one night because she didn't want to 'poke' the baby," Jennie commiserated, her embarrassment curbed by her audience. Rosé was probably the only person who could relate to her, and the hellion didn't disappoint. She nodded, sipping her water.

"Jisoo did that. And it's not fucking true,"

"I know," Jennie said icily, "She scheduled a doctor's appointment to make sure,"

"She did what?" Rosé raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah," the blonde-haired woman confirmed in a battle-hardened way, "She got every detail she could out of that woman, then proceeded to ask what to expect about my sex drive, what would feel good, how the baby would be affected... It just went on,"

Rosé snorted.

"Did you know Jisoo and I didn't have sex for almost six months after Alice?"

"Really?"

The short woman nodded, "It had nothing to do with her, honest. I still found her attractive, and she still turned me on, I just... I don't know,"

"I feel like that should be normal,"

Rosé tilted her head, her eyes flicking toward the bar, "I think so, too. But she didn't get it. Convinced herself I didn't want to be with her anymore or some shit,"