Chapter 4: Meeting the Heros

"What am I supposed to do with these?" Mario asked.

"Don't know." Bowser said. Maybe try feeling around." I felt someone pushing on the wall. As much as I wanted to get out, I didn't want to upset my brother furthermore.

"I found a hole," Mairo said. I could see a little bit of light. He tore the paper on the wall open. I let out a scream as I fell. I hit the floor with a thud. I looked up and there was a person with a red hat and blue overalls and he's with a face? Oh, it looks like it's a person folded up.

I looked up and the person Upon seeing me he raised his fist.

"Please don't hurt me," I whispered.

He stopped, "Who are you?" he said, slowly lowering his arm.

"My name's Olivia."

"Ok Olivia what were you doing on the wall?"

I started to cry remembering what happened. Why would Olly do that to me?

The man belt in front of me. "Hey, we're not going to hurt you, I just thought you were one of those origami people attacking the castle."

"Yeah, you kind of look like them. Do you know them?" the folded paper said.

"Yes..." I said looking at the ground. "But I'm not like him."

"'him'? so that means you know the person behind this,"

"It's ok we won't make you talk about yet I'm Mario and this is Bowser," Mario said standing up.

"King Bowser" he corrected.

"Ohh so your royalty it's nice to meet you," I said, giving him a little bow.

"Well as a king and with my duties, we're going to leave you here and get out of this castle." Bowser said. "No offense but you're going to slow us down plus you might be with the enemy,"

Oh, so they were going to leave me. I mean I don't know them anyway.

"No Bowser she can come with us I mean look at her she's just a kid. We can't leave her alone."

"Fine," he grumbled.

"Ok so Olivia you can come with us we're just trying to get away from here. And besides there's something I need to ask her about" I nodded, and they left the room I quickly followed. They led me to a room that was empty except for a few crates and a paper clip hanging in the middle of the room. Mario led me to a corner. And showed me a magic circle on the ground.

"Do you know what this is?" Mario asked.

"It's a magic circle, this one's for the 1000-fold arms" I told him.

"So, you can use it," Bowser said.

"No origami people can't use a magic circle, but we can't activate them."

"That's fine you can activate it and then we'll use it." Mario said.

"Umm.... ok but my magic isn't very good, yet I might not be able to," I tried to activate the circle to my surprise it did work. Mario used the 1000-fold arms and tore the paper off.  Revealing a passageway.

"See I told you there was a secret exit." Bowser expanded. Then saw Mario's stare. "And not the right time, I get it."

Mario just started walking into the exit, Bowser following. I quickly followed them not wanting to be left behind. I followed down a hall and then we started up a start case. Bowser was complaining about it.

"Ughh slow down." he muttered

"I'm walking on my face here!"

"And no one makes THE King Bowser walk with his face."

"Well, they did."

"But they won't get away with it. Right Mario?"

"Sure..."

We finally reached the top of the stairs. Bowser let out a sigh. "Finally," he muttered. Mario opened the door and it led to a rooftop. The view looked amazing from here. Way better than from the ground. Also, it was darker but still.

"Guys look at the view, it's so pretty." I explained to them. They were staying back. Mario gave me a small smile in return. I continued to stare out at the horizon. I never heard the sound of a door opening. "Hey, how high up do you think we are?" I asked.

"Very high up," a cold voice whispered in my ear. This wasn't any of my new friends. But I could recognize the voice very easily. I was terrified of it.

"Leave her alone," I heard Mario yelled. "She's just a kid."

"Why should I." I slowly floated towards Mario and Bowser. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked me.

"Leave her alone, your problem is currently with us. Who are you and why are you doing this?" Mario asked as he raised his fist.

"My name is Olly, and why? Well, you don't need to know that." a girl in a pink dress walked up to him. She was folded and her eyes were lifeless. This must have been the girl that Olly was going to fold.

"WhY aRe YoU flAT..." her voice trailed

"Be patient, they'll soon join us. How about now, will you join us?"

Mario shook his head.

"I see how disappointing but to be honest I wasn't expecting you to agree,"

"What are you going to do?" Bowser asked. "I seen worst people trust me."

"I'm just going to get her, and then destroy you," he said as he reached for my arm. Without thinking I slapped his hand away.

"Do I need to punish you again, you were supposed to stay in the wall, remember? You should thank me for letting you stay out of it."

"Oh So you're the jerk that shoved this girl into the wall." Bowser said

"Olly, please stop." I muttered.

"Do you know him, Olivia?" Mario asked me.

"Yeah he's my older brother."

"So you're related to that guy!" Bowser yelled

"I mean it makes sense you two do look similar.... Hey wait, if you're her brother, then why would you put her in the wall?"

"She wasn't following my orders," he tried to me. "Olivia by the way you wouldn't betray your brother like this would you?"

"Brother.. I."

"I should know, anyway you will no longer call me brother Olly. you will call me King Olly." his eyes were glowing. He floated higher and higher. "By the time I am done this inter kingdom will be turned into an origami kingdom. And everything will be Origami as far as you can see!" he looked down at me "Sister, enjoy the view while you can."

Suddenly I noticed a... paper? No streamer unraveled from the distance soon there were four more leaving five intonate. A red one was coming from the north, the blue one from the west and the south, a purple and green one was coming from the east.

"You two over here! Quickly let's get out of here!" Bowser yelled. Mario armed my arm and pulled me to where Bowser was on the roof. I looked back at my brother. His face said it all.

I was dead to him.

Bowser roared into the distance and something flying came towards him. Bowser hoped in then Mario and I quickly did the same. Someone driving it moved away from the castle. It was being lifted up around quickly and dogged the streamers that came towards us. Then the red streamer came out of now and we ran start into it.

That last thing I remember is falling before I hit the cold hard ground.