𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: competition

before we start this chapter please like and vote, that's all thank you enjoy <3

We are in a bus in direction of the competition, the reason why we are in bus is because we are late and that's the last way we could get to the competition and it better than walking

The morning was chaotic to say the least, but that's nothing new! Obliviously some of us were tired, but the competition gives a little strength.

We finally arrived a few minutes before being late, my running skills we completely gone after this race.

"There you guys are! Come the competition is about to start! Your team color is red okay?

"Yes sir." We exclaimed in sync.

"Let's present the trainee groups of the competition." An animator told, making everyone turn towards him.

[...]

"Last, but definitely not least, Trainee A!!" A lot of people cheered as we bowed a bit.

The competition started with a dance battle between four unknown people, two per colored group.

My heart was beating from stressed. It increase when I saw my older brother in the judges seats. He was one of the judges..

"What did the judges think of that?" the man (animator) asked the judges.

"It was really nice I'm team purple" hyunjin from straykids told.

"I pick team green" J-hope voted, as he looked over next to him waiting for the next judge to speak.

[...]

"The winner of this battle is team green!" As this was announced, team green was overjoyed, while team purple tried cheering up.

Some other teams pass, till it was team red against yellow.

"It's our turn Sangwon" JJ told the older boy, as they did their handshake, mentally preparing themselves.