flowerboy

i was sitting on the couch with JJ, cuddling

i was sitting on the couch with JJ, cuddling. till sangwon came out of nowhere and sat in front of us.

i continued cuddling with JJ, till we both realize he seemed to have something to say.

y/n: you good bro?

JJ: you seem stressed

sangwon: i need your help..

[...]

JJ: you already texted her to meet up?

sangwon: yes.. but you know we are both busy so maybe i shouldn't have at all.

y/n: so you like aera, but at the same time you have a busy schedule and so does she so you don't know if it would work?

sangwon: i'm in desperate need of help, i don't even know if i want to ask her out anymore!

y/n: there's only one solution.

quick time skip

jaehyun: so.. i heard you need my help *smirk*

y/n: jaehyun behave.

jaehyun: so tell me dear fella what's been bothering.

sangwon: i like this girl right and-

jaehyun: you like my cousin aera right? okay next

sangwon: yea, so i told her if we could meet up as friends since in LA we vibe together and i was going to ask her out then, but what if-

jaehyun: stopping you right there, there's no place for " what if" you need to go there and make her have the time of her life, at the end of the night, bring her back home, we'll my family's house and confess everything that your heart tells you.

sangwon: okay..

jaehyun: after that, she will look at you for a brief moment, before telling her answer. if she confesses back, come closer and kiss her goodnight. BUT most importantly place het hair, before leaving!

sangwon: okay.. what her favorite things, i know she loves corn dogs, she's really into movies and sunsets.

y/n: i know she also interested in you, so don't stress it out, okay?

sangwon: right, i'm handsome, confident and a gentleman..

JJ: go do your things and let me cuddle with my girlfriend now will you?

sangwon: i will *roll his eyes*

y/n: that counts for you too, jaehyun.

jaehyun: anyways *leave*

sangwon POV

the time remaining before the hangout, disappeared fast, i got ready everything was planned nothing could go wrong right?