missing you

it's was now 9 pm and she was just now leaving big hit, she had so much work, she didn't eat anything or drink

it's was now 9 pm and she was just now leaving big hit, she had so much work, she didn't eat anything or drink. from working on school to working on her career.

she walked back home, alone in the streets of Seoul, thinking about the words JJ said, maybe he was right. maybe it was just maddy's personality. she stop at a flower shop that was open and bought flower and a wrote a letter to maddy and one for JJ with a teddy bear.

she was cold, but still continued walking towards the house. when she finally reach there she unlocked the door. her tired eyes fell on the boys except JJ all sitting on the couch. she greeted them and went to change to warmer clothes.

y/n: do you guys know where JJ is

jihoon: he went outside to the park i believe

y/n: thanks!

she went back out and ran to the park to apologize to the both of them for her out of place attitude. from judging maddy and not giving JJ full trust.

y/n: where is he? *looking for him* there-

maddy: *kiss JJ*

JJ: what are you doing?!

maddy: what's wrong?

JJ: why did you kiss me?

maddy: just once JJ, she won't even know, i'm going back to Japan tonight and i'm gonna miss you

JJ: i have a girlfriend..

maddy: i'm telling you she won't know! please.. just one, as a thank you gift okay *coming closer and kiss him again*

she ran away faster than she ran to come. she entered the house her yes filled with tears and open the garbage and threw her gifts out, while tears strolled down her face.

sangwon: you good?

y/n: *turns around*

sangwon: why are you crying?!

y/n: *hugs him and cries*

jihoon: what's going on?

author POV

soon all the boys were in the kitchen while you were still crying while hugging sangwon.

yorch: we should talk about this tomorrow

woochan and leo suggest you take a nice shower. you did that and jihoon made you some food.  eventually you went in the couch and decided you'd sleep there.

others POV

JJ: why is she sleeping on the couch?

james: she sleeping here because she wanted to

JJ: let me bring her back

james: she doesn't want to even enter the room

jihoon: she made us take her stuff