do you trust me?

i kept eating wondering if this was even a good idea, after all i was only there for aera

sung-ho: i heard you and JJ were not going good

y/n: that was fake news, we are doing perfectly fine, really great actually. i just want to tell you, that i'm only here for one reason and it's not to break or put my relationship with JJ on the line.

sung-ho: what would make you think that?

y/n: nothing just telling you

sung-ho: well tell me if i'm wrong, but you are making sure your boyfriend trust you at 100 %.

y/n: yes

sung-ho: you trust him after what happened with maddy

i looked at him, does he really know, how would he tho..

sung-ho: if i remember correctly trust is an important thing to you

y/n: yes.

sung-ho: so you make sure your boyfriend feels your trust, but he doesn't trust you?

y/n: i already told you he does

sung-ho: yea yea, anyways we are all done, let's go! * he smiled*

we all went out and i walk next to aera. i wanted to just leave at this point. sung-ho always was like this, but now it's not funny.

we decided, well zion really wanted to go to this movie place, even tho it's the afternoon. i kept my distance from sung-ho and decided to stay close to aera.

we walk towards the cinema thingy and we paid for our tickets. i went with aera to buy some popcorn and drinks. if it wasn't for me not wanting to do jail time and crush my dreams, i would have poisoned his drink.

aera: you good?

y/n: no.. it's sung-ho, he's been asking my things about me and JJ. about our relationship, trust and all. he also apparently knows about what happen with maddy. i really don't know at this point all I know is i want to go back home.

aera: after the movie, we leave okay?

y/n: sure

we walk toward the theater, i sat where the boy were already at. there's two seat between the both of them, aera sat next to zion, i was on the other side of aera and sung-ho was next to me.

like usual they asked us to close our phone, so nobody gets disturbed by noises. the ads pass one by one, before the movie started.

time skip —> middle of the movie

zion and aera got up, i knew they were probably going to go talk or sum. they just told us that the needed to go to the bathroom.

now, i was alone in my seat, next to this guy who probably has mental issues.