meeting & talking

a week went by fast and today you had a meeting with your brother

a week went by fast and today you had a meeting with your brother. you didn't know if the whole group would be there for sure. you didn't want to go alone, so  you planned on asking JJ.

y/n POV

during this week me and JJ got super close. now, the other members even tease us about it. they also think that if we like each other it better to date before debute, so the fans know it before they get to attach and mad if we said it after debuting.

i have to admit, my feelings grew even more for JJ. little time we spend together like, late night at the studio or practice room. small talk in our shared room, to studying together. what i like about him was that he cared about small thing, ask me my schedule or how my day went.

today, was the meeting with skz and their boss, obviously bang pd. i also told the boys about my brother and they reacted well.

y/n: JJ can you come with me to the meeting?

JJ: you want me there?

y/n: i would appreciate if you would come

JJ: sure!

we were now leaving the house, we decided to walk there.

y/n: i'm a little-

JJ took me by your hand gently and put me on the "safe" side of the sidewalk. before he turn his gaze towards me and smile.

JJ: you were close to the street *still smiling*

y/n: thank you *smile shyly*

JJ: go on continued what you were saying, i'm listening

y/n: i was just saying that i'm a little stressed

JJ: don't be, everything will be fine and i'm here right

y/n: thank goodness there someone like on earth

JJ: *smile widely* we are here *let's go of my hand* sorry kinda forgot i was holding your hand*

y/n: no problem, let's go!

we went to the meeting room, i took a deep breath and knocked.

bang pd: you may enter! *door opens* y/n, JJ!

y/n: good morning sir *bow*

bang pd: just in time! this is jyp, this skz themselves

we greeted them and my brother gave me a small smile and i smile back obviously.

bang pd: you may sit!

bang pd: i personally think we should announce it now, because if she debuts before the new is out, people probably will think that's how she got in.

jyp: fine by me!

han: good idea!

bang pd: y/n?

y/n - *nod* okay