hold my hand

JJ: she works hard every day, she's talented and for those silly rumors you decided to stop her from achieving her dreams?!

bang pd: JJ-

JJ: i need to go..

NIGHT TIME
author POV

JJ was trying to fall asleep, but couldn't y/n had yet to come back home. he knew the news probably broke her, but he wanted to comfort her. tell her it was going to be okay.

he eventually fell asleep from tiredness, at that moment y/n slowly opened the door.

she look at him and wanted to burst out crying, but she stayed strong and packed her things silently. once she was done, she wrote 7 long letters for every member.

she came closer to JJ and played with his hair gently. she was now going to leave for Japan, just like they told her.

y/n: i know i'm leaving in a selfish way, but i love you JJ.. you were my first boyfriend and if i can't end with you, you'll also be my last. have a good sleep my love.

y/n POV

i didn't even bother saying by to my family, because they agreed to sending away and stop me from debuting. i took a cab to the airport.

each step hurt, i couldn't leave my best friends and my boyfriend. i entered the airport and started checking in.

"y/n!"

i turned around and saw JJ and the rest of trainee A, standing there looking out of breath. i just look down. till i felt someone hugging me.

y/n: JJ..

JJ: what are you doing?!

y/n: they said i need to go

JJ: you're not going anywhere

y/n: you're going to be in deep trouble

JJ: i don't care

y/n: i don't want to go..

JJ: well you're not, you are staying here in Korea with and the boys. we have a plan.

•••

y/n: that's a terrible idea

JJ: it the best plan for us

sangwon: JJ is right! i'm in!

jihoon: me too

yorch: me three

james: me four

woochan: me five

leo: me six

y/n: what if  me and you get in trouble, i couldn't forgive myself

JJ: it will work, just need to follow each step perfectly.