Cass

My head was spinning from everything that had happened. As I climbed up through the storm drain, Newt put an encouraging hand on my back. We went with Grover back into the common room. Mildred was sitting on the floor, crying profusely. Some of her Titbird classmates were consoling her. Grover broke through the crowd and investigated. Her loose-fitting red robes hung low where her bosoms had been, revealing two black scars. "This was evil magic indeed," said Grover.

"'Adepta Mamilia...'" I whispered.

"Pardon?" he looked at me.

"Gengha Quill," the name slipped off my tongue. Newt and the students recoiled at the sound of it. "She shot several killing curses at us, which we dodged in the smoke, thankfully. But she also sent one curse that I didn't recognize. Adepta Mamilia. I believe that's what caused this injury. The Dark Witch made off with this unlucky girl's breasts."

"But why?" asked Newt.

I remembered a hideous illustration from one of Aunt Isla's most ancient, blackest books. "Horchest," I whispered.

Grover gasped. "Great devils, Cass. How do you even know that term? That is very old, very dark magic and it hasn't been attempted in many centuries. I can't believe it."

"It's true," I told him. "And it's how she sustains her followers, her Breast Eaters."

Grover stood up and calmed down the crowd, "Now, now, this is balderdash. The Dark Witch was not here, she was never here, and what Cass is saying is a flight of melancholic fancy. Come, let's get Mildred to the Infirmary. We'll find a way to patch her up. And I advise the rest of you to get some sleep."

I couldn't believe he was denying my theory in front of everybody. I had seen Gengha Quill's terrifying bosom! Newt whispered, "Come on, let's go." We snuck away from the crowd, making our way up into the cold night air. "Don't worry, I believe you. It's a lot to take in, though. It's all a lot. But at least I have a better idea of what might have happened to Porpetina."

"Well, goodnight then," I told him.

"I don't think I could possibly sleep after all that," Newt said, looking me in the eyes. "Come up for a nightcap."

He put his arm around me and we walked toward Chesterhome. I felt him slip his hand down to my lower back. "You know," I said. "I still have a flask of Polyjuice Potion."

"No, no," he replied. "Come up as you are."

We climbed the stairs back to Suite 7a. After he slid the doors closed, we practically attacked each other, ripping off each other's cloaks with abandon. He pulled me into his bedroom and kissed my pale skin all over. "You're so incredibly beautiful."

I touched his earlobe with the tip of my tongue and whispered, "I love you." I don't know if there was still some Veritaserum in my system or it I just needed to say it.

He kissed me back on the mouth, his moustache tingling my upper lip. "You were so amazing tonight - it's hard not to start falling for you, too."

Newts fingers crept up my smooth white leg and his thumb found a bead between my legs, rubbing it softly. I don't think I had ever been so damp down there. It felt strange being with him in my own body, but the way he was touching me and looking at me made me feel as beautiful as Porpetina. "Take me, Scamander," I begged. He climbed over and pressed his firm shaft hard into me, pushing deep. As he pumped, he raked his nails down my back, leaving small scratches. I took his tight ass in my hands and pulled him to me faster and faster. Thrill spread across my flesh and I felt like it was going to overtake me. For the first time with a lover, I came and came hard.

I shuddered and sighed, but Newt wasn't done with me. He pushed me against the column of the four-poster and we screwed sitting up, gently at first and then with so much passion that we nearly tore down the curtains. I felt another orgasm approaching and this time we came together, our bodies pressed so close that it felt like we were the same two-backed beast.

Slumping down on the sweaty sheets, I knew that one day he would probably get his Porpetina back. But tonight was ours.