1

Jennie's P.O.V

I groan because of my dad. He always forces me to date some rich guy. But I always answer is 'no'  I always wanted to live in normal life. Such as, cleaning my own house, cooking, doing some other chores, and taking care of my husband and children. But my dad always doesn't agree with my decisions. He wanted me a perfect, handsome, rich boyfriend which I hated.

"Honey, How about this guy?" He showed me a picture of a guy and I just glare at it. "eh? You're interested are you?" He smile I gave him a disgusting look at rolled my eyes as I cross my arms together.

"Oh, c'mon honey, You literally rejected every guy I showed you!" He said frustrated. "Hmph! I just told you dad that I don't like any of them!" I said as I stand up and walk upstairs.

"Jennie, Don't you dare yelled your own father." He said and I look at him and said "Then don't force me to date some rich freaks!"  I said and walk faster I open my door and slam it. 

No one's P.O.V

"Dear, You are really forcing your daughter to marry rich guys." Jennie's mom said and take a sip of her tea. "Well, I have no choice, I need money for our company, So the Kim company helped us!" Jennie's dad said as he massage his temples.

Jennie's mom let out a sigh and look at his husband disappointed. There was a soft knock on the door and Jennie's dad stands up. "Come in." He said 

"Good afternoon Sir, Mr. Kim is here." 

Jennie's P.O.V

I look out my window and watch as the bird's chirp I smile I watch them fly freely while me. Staying in this mansion. I sigh. I heard someone knock on my door and then I immediately stand up and open it slowly.

"Mom... What are you doing here?" I ask and open the door a little wider to let her inside of my room."I ask your father if you can go out." She said and held my hand. "And he says no, right?" She laugh a bit and said, "He said, Yes." I smile brightly this is the first time that my dad allowed me to go somewhere else!

"But, Remember be home at 7:00 pm." My mom warned me and I started to find clothes to wear. "Don't forget that Jennie...Don't keep your dad waiting for you." She said as she walk away from my room and shut the door softly.

"And don't close your door too hard it will break." I heard my mom say that behind the door. I just smile. After a few minutes, I get out of my bathroom. I look at my mirror and my mouth dropped. I look...Stunning!

I go outside my room and walk downstairs. I saw my dad chatting with Mr. Kim, Now it's the worst timing! Ugh! I walk a little bit faster and ignore them. But suddenly my dad called me.

"Jennie, Isn't rude to not greet our visitors?" My dad said and look at Mr. Kim, I smile and bow my head "Oh, I'm sorry dad I'm in a little hurry, Hello by the way Mr. Kim, It's my pleasure to meet you," I said politely while wearing my fake smile 

"Hello to you too, Miss Jennie Kim, Please don't waste your time, Go now." He said and I smile once again. I turn around and scoff. He wanted me to leave already? Who does he think he is!? Besides I can go outside freely now. My driver opened the door of the car and I got inside. "Where are we going, Ms. Jennie?" The driver asks politely

"To the mall please, Make it quick. I don't want to make a drama with my dad and I don't want to waste my precious time." I said and fix myself. He nod and started the engine and drive away from the mansion. This is the best feeling ever...I wonder how it feels once I found my true love. I just stare at the window blankly.

Sorry, it's a short chapter, But hope you like it! I just want to remind you guys that this story is updated daily so don't wait for another chapter later...Hehe.

-qtiemoewmoe