4

Jennie's P.O.V

I'm finally home. I go upstairs to my room but my dad stopped me. "How is Jongin?" My dad ask while he was typing on his laptop. "H-He was kind," I said and can't help to blush my dad noticed that my face is red and he immediately stands up. "Are you blushing?" He asks seriously

"No. I-I just feel unwell." I lied and started to fake cough. "Oh. Dear, go take a rest now. I shouldn't let you go out..." He said and escorted me to my room like an old lady. "Take a rest now. I'll talk to Jongin about this." He said and was about to leave. Shit, this is not good I hope Kai finds a good lie.

I open my door a little and I saw dad and Jongin talking downstairs. "Jongin, I told you to take good care of my daughter! Now she is sick. Do you want to get fired?" My dad said and I started to get nervous I peek a little and I saw he noticed me I said to him to do something and he nodded. He just smile and answer the question confidently

"Sir, It's just normal. I also got a cold and I think Jennie uses too much air-conditioning and she maybe doesn't let fresh air in her room." He said and my mouth dropped. That is true, But how did he know-

"Hm...That's true! If your only rich, I will make you and Jennie married together." My dad said and pats his shoulder. "Now let's talk about something.........." They started talking about boys' stuff so I go back to my room. If your only rich, I will make you and Jennie married together.

That is the word that keeps repeating in my head. I really feel something about Kai.  turn off my AC and I open the window. The fresh air is really nice than the AC I let out a deep sigh. What is this feeling?

Then I saw birds together and they fly high happily. "I-Is this the feeling when you are in love?" I ask myself. "Hm...Is there someone you like?"  heard mom's voice behind my back I turn around and it was mom.

"Since when are you here?" I ask nervously and she laughs. "Do you like...Jong In?" She ask and I blush I just scoff at her question and answered "Pfft..No way I like a bodyguard..."  do I really like him?

"Stop denying it, Jennie, No one can stop the power of love." My mom said and I just stare at the window blankly. "Finally you open your window." My mom said and pick up some trash and put it in the trash bin in the bathroom.

"You have no idea how much our bill is." She chuckles and arranges the stuffed toys nicely. "Is this the toy that Jongin gave to you? I mean Kai" I froze...Is she listening to me last night?

"Mom, Since when are you eavesdropping on me?" I ask and she laughs nervously, "Since, You met Kai. I was following you that day, honey." She said and smile like she was teasing me.

"Are you gonna tell this to dad?" I said and stare at the floor wishing she won't say anything. "Well, why would I do that?" She said and I hugged her. "Thanks, mom," I said between our hugs. This will be okay since my mom won't tell to dad anything, But I will just tell my feelings soon to Kai, Once it's time to confess it.

After that drama, I go outside to look for Kai. I check to left and right there is no sign of him, I sigh maybe he left already. "Looking for me?" I jump when someone said that I turn around it was Kai.

"Are You following me this whole time!?" I said pretending to be angry. He shows me the sweetest smile and I feel my heart melts because of his cuteness.

"Is Ms. Jennie Kim looking for her handsome bodyguard?" He asks as leans closer I feel my cheeks are hot. Ugh, my cheeks always betrayed me!

"Who said you're handsome!?" I scoff and cross my arms together, "Well, my mother told me." I laugh at his answer and he just looks at me blankly.

"What?" He asks and I look into his eyes. He looks serious. "I know you're angry because of me," I said and look at the green healthy plants in the garden.

"Who said it's your fault?" He said and hug me. I feel my cheeks heat up again. I just hugged him too. I feel safe. His body is warm. I wish we are together like this.

Just to remind you guys that I will update three chapters tomorrow. Please vote for today's chapter! 

-qtiemoewmoe