7

Kim Jongin's P.O.V

We got home at 5:30 pm it's already afternoon and I want to take a break already, The girls are chatting on the couch so I left them first and I need to talk to Mr. Kim. I check the dining room but he is not there I also knock on his bedroom there is no response.

I go to his study room and knock lightly and then someone opened the door. Ah, there he is! He is with his secretary, I cleared my throat and speak. "Hello sir, Can I talk to you in private?" I said and he looks at his secretary and he just left

"Ah, Yes Jongin. Please continue and take a seat." He said and closed the files beside him. I let out a deep breath and spoke "Sir, Miss Jennie Kim brought friends today, and while I'm listening to their conversation Jennie was planning to go to the Maldives after her birthday party along with her friends..." I explain and take a seat, he nodded, "Hm, It's okay to me as long you are with her." He said and smile 

"Unfortunately, I can not protect her for a while," I said and look down at my shoe. "Why not?" He asks curiously because it's my first time rejecting him and I look him straight in the eye. "My mother is sick and I need to be with her side for now." I lied.

"Oh, Tell your mother to get well soon...Also, Please wait a moment." He said and stand up and left the study room. Now I'm alone, Perfect.

I check my surroundings and there s no single CCTV camera, I snorted and I opened his laptop, I check all the files and saw one file named "Plan for Mr. Kim" I get my USB and transfer the file there.

And after is finished I put my USB in my pocket. I go back to my seat and suddenly Mr. Kim back with money in his hands. "Here you go," He said and I gladly accept it, This is much more than my allowance in 1 month!

"Sir, This is too much," I said and smile sheepishly and he laugh so hard. "That is not enough for Jennie in 2 days." He said as my mouth drops

"I'm not surprised, Sir, She likes spending her money on clothes or toys." I said and he agrees "Indeed, So that's why I want her to marry a rich person so she could still spend money," He said and smile

"Why don't you try to date her to someone she loved?" I ask and he just looks at me. "I'll tell you soon, Boy," He said and I nodded. I quickly stand up and bow to him "Sir, I'll take my leave now." I said and he smile I walk away to his desk and open the door.

I need to show this to dad, I bet he will be happy for me. Again. I head downstairs and saw them there watching some movie in the living room while eating some chips I lower my head as I walk to the T.V not to ruin their special bonding but I heard Jennie's voice call me.

"Kai, Come, and join us!" She said happily and come closer to me. I shook my head and bowed "Sorry, Jennie but I have to go, I have an urgent meeting." I explain but before she could say something I turn around and walked away from her. Sorry, Jen but I'm only nice to you because of my job.