15

Jennie's P.O.V

I walked out of the scene and tried to find Lisa because I wanted to ask her something, I turn my head left and right. There is no sign of Lisa. I saw Rosie talking to Mr. Park's son. I come closer and Chanyeol greeted me. "Hello, Jennie. It's been a while." He said and I just flash my smile at him.

"Yeah. I'm glad that you could make it. I mean your always busy, right?" I said and he just chuckle while nodding. "Of course, I may be a busy man. But, I told you I won't miss a single birthday party for you...Or else you would throw a tantrum." He said and Rosie laugh at me, This dude is embarrassing me.

"Are you guys, Childhood sweethearts?" Rosie said and smile sheepishly and we look at her in disgust as we shook our heads.

"No. Never in my life." Chanyeol and I said at the same time. "Then, What are you guys?" Rosie asks curiously.

"We're just childhood best friends, He is more like my brother," I say calmly and she looks at me curiously again, 

"Then, Why didn't you tell us last time? I mean remember when we are in the cafe?" She said and we just frown.

"We got a...Misunderstanding...And we just fix the fight last night through chatting with each other." He explains and excuses himself and I drag Rosie away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" I stop her before she would continue talking, "It's okay, Past is in the past," I said and hug her. I just greeted more visitors.

Rosie's P.O.V

I look at Jennie's reaction after I could say it. She looks depressed, I wanna know what's going on with both of them, I don't wanna be a detective. If I ask Jennie, she would be probably angry, But, Chanyeol and I are still strangers to each other, so I can't ask him personal questions.

"Jennie, Jisoo unnie is there, You could ask her to accompany you, I'm going to get food first," I lied and she just smiles at me, Aww I wish I have a sister like her!

I search for Chanyeol and I saw him talking to Kai. I come closer and I heard something that is not supposed to hear.

"Jongin, Are you gonna continue lying to Jennie? I mean she is very innocent." Chanyeol said as he take a sip of his wine.

"Nah, I just got these weird feelings because she acts like Krystal, I think I don't really love her, But her smile...Is different from Krystal's" He said I cover my mouth and was about to tell Jennie that Kai is Jongin.

"Remember dude, After you finish what is Jennie's dad's plan about your company...You better stay away from Jennie." Chanyeol said and chuckle.

Plan? Company? What is he talking about!? Jongin is the son of Mr. Kim and pretended to be a bodyguard to know what's the plan in Jennie's dad!? Are they insane!?

I search for Jennie, ut, I stopped Chanyeol and Jennie just fix their fight and she was really sad but, What if Jennie and Jongin fight too? Will she k-

"Hey, Rosie!" I turn around and saw Lisa. I grab her hand and take her away from the crowd, "Lisa, You would not believe what I hear in Kai and Chanyeol's conversation." I said she looked at me blankly

"You eavesdropping on their conversation?" She said and cover her mouth, "Jongin is Kai! And he said that he maybe doesn't love Jennie at all, What if Jennie does it again?! She was so sad  about their fight that it took a few days to fix the fight!" I exclaimed, "How do you know it took a few days?" She asks with no expression

"Remember that Chanyeol showed p in the cafe? Jennie and Chanyeol were childhood friends and they seem doesn't talk too much at that time!" I said and starting to have a headache being a detective is really hard!

"Rosie, Maybe you are just dreaming." She said as she cross her arms, My eyes widen at her

"No, I'm not! I heard everything! What if Jennie-" Before I could continue she spoke

"Since when are you a detective?" She said and I talk back

"And since when are you not listening to me?" I said half angry and half calm

I think for a while and notice something wrong with Lisa, She looks strange, could it be...."Lis, Ae you protecting your cousin?" I said and she looks at me straight in my eyes and let out a deep sigh

"Yes. I am, so quiet," She said and was about to leave me when I laugh and spoke,

"So, You guys are much more important to Mr. Kim's plan instead to the love of your life?" I said and I feel my eyes become blurry as my tears go down through my eyes. 

"Who said I love her? I only like her as a friend but I don't love her." She said and walks away.

"B-But you said you loved her as I do..." I mumbled and my tears are keep falling to my eyes, " I don't wanna lose another friend in my life...I'll protect you, Jennie, even if it cost my life..."

Hey guys! sorry for not updating, hehe

-qtiemoewmoe