9

Spoiler Alert: {Confession}

3 days later

Jennie's P.O.V

I don't know what to do because it was so boring, I played some mobile games, But I didn't like any of them. So, It's like I download this app, and then a few minutes I deleted already and I do it over and over.

I rolled to my bed thinking about Kai. I was nervous every time I saw him, One day left until my birthday...But I think it was a sad birthday because Jongin couldn't attend because of his sick mother.

I sigh and check my phone, But still nothing to do. This is actually my first time having such a bad birthday, I didn't mean to be angry that I was born...It was just the love of my life who is not attending my birthday party, I mean are you still happy when someone you love didn't come to your birthday party? Well if you were still happy, You're tough tho.

I check my phone once again thinking to message Kai but I'm afraid that I make him angry because what if he is busy taking care of her mom or he is sleeping??

I groan and I can't help myself to chat with him, I open my phone and check my messages and he is not online, Who cares? I mean I really care,

Ms. Jennie: Kai, Are you busy?

Kai the bodyguard: No, why do you ask?

I was surprised that he replied to me real quick... Is he waiting for me to chat too? Ugh, That won't happen, curse my silly mind,

Ms. Jennie:  Could you go to the mansion's garden? I wanted to tell you something real quick.

Kai the Bodyguard: uhh...sure I'm on my way.

I stand up on my bed and quickly go to the bathroom, I fix myself and I immediately pick some casual clothes, I check myself again in the mirror and smiled, I go outside my room and I forget to close my door because I'm in a hurry I run down to the stairs and run to the garden.

I waited patiently, This may be weird but I really love him already, I don't care if he is a bodyguard or not...Mom is right, No one can stop the power of love, I smiled as I saw Kai walk closer to me, and I can hear my heartbeat...This is the moment that I've been waiting for.

"Is there something wrong, Jennie?" He ask me and I blush as I shook my head "N-No, Not at all...I just wanted to say something," I said and press my index finger together like this( 👉👈)

"Well, Say it, You don't want me to keep me waiting do you?" He said and chuckle, Did I make him angry right now? Or did I do this at the wrong timing but I have no choice,

"Jongin, There is this feeling that I always have ever since I met you, I thought I only liked you the way who you are like being kind and sweet to me, But I realize I just didn't like you...I think I have already fallen in love with you, Jongin, I tried to cover this weird feeling so I tease and annoy you but those things just make me fall for you deeper, I ask for Lisa's advice but she said that...You never believe in love ever since your ex left you, But, Not girls nor boys are the same Jongin...I also heard that Lisa eavesdropping on you that you have been comparing me to Krystal...But Krystal has always been in your mind...Jongin, Don't compare me to her, I'm really different from her, I could love you more than her..." I said and started to feel tears escaping through my eyes.

"Jennie I....."

Cut!!! Wanna know what will happen next? You can only see this in the  next chapter~

and one question...Should I continue this story?

-qtiemoewmoe