5

Jennie's P.O.V

I woke up in such a good mood today. I stand up and do some stretches after that I do my daily routine. After I take a shower I heard something. I check my phone and there are two new followers on my Instagram. I open my phone and check who it is.

It was a girl? Her name is Roses_are_rosie. I giggle at the name and then I put down my phone on my bed to dry my hair. Then I heard a notification so, I immediately open my phone hoping for Kai to chat with me. But instead of Kai, It was the girl!

roses_are_rosie: Hello! I really like you, I hope we can be friends :3

me: Are you free today afternoon? I was hoping we can meet IRL

roses_are_rosie: Omg, I'm totally freaking out! of course, I'm free!

me: Great, let's meet at XXXXXX mall.

roses_are_rosie: Can I bring my friends? They really like you too!

me: Sure! no problem :)                           

After that conversation, I put my phone down and go to my closet to pick up some clothes. I was so excited because I'm having friends! After I pick some clothes I fix my hair and my make-up. I head downstairs and I notice Kai is waiting fr me. I just passed him by because I'm really excited.

I got inside the car and Kai sit beside me. But I move away from him and chat rose. "You seem in a bad mood today, huh?"  He said while looking at me and I just "hm"

"Who are you chatting at?" He asks again and I  just sigh because of annoyance. "Look, If your gonna ask some nonsense question. I'm not gonna answer that." 

"Ah. I see it's because of yesterday, Isn't it?" He said teasingly. Then I remember what happened yesterday. I feel my cheeks are heating up and I heard Kai laugh so hard. "What is so funny?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Miss Jennie Kim. Why do you always blush when someone mentions my name? Hmm?" He said and lean closer. Oh gosh, my face is heating up again!

"Ms. Jennie, We are here." The driver says. I owe you so much, Mr. driver! I open my door so does Kai. I walk inside the mall and check the surrounding. "Why are we here again? Those stuffed toys and clothes that you bought aren't enough?

"I'm here to meet someone," I said and chat this girl again. She said she needs a bathroom real quick so I head to the bathroom as well. "Why the hell do you even follow me when I'm going to the bathroom?" I said arrogantly.

"Relax. I'm just gonna wait here." He said and throw himself on the chair. I go inside and then I saw three girls there. I had just fixed my make-up and then I was about to leave when someone called me.

"Excuse me, Miss, you left your lipstick." The girl with blonde bangs said and I get it to her and thank her for telling me.

"Rose, Are you done yet? I can't wait to see Jennie!" The girl said with black beautiful hair then she look at me when she saw me her eyes widen and come closer to me like she saw a celebrity.

"Omo! Are you Jennie Kim?" She ask excitedly and I smile and nodded. "Unnie! I said wait for me!" She said as she wash her hands and dry them then she came closer to me as well

"Hello, My name is Lisa and these are my two friends, Jisoo and Rose,"  Lisa said with a beautiful smile I guess they know me so I don't need to introduce myself.

"Let's go. I'm going to treat you guys today!" I said and they started screaming like crazy and I just laugh at their cute expression. I mean who wouldn't be happy when someone treats you today am I right?

I got outside with my new best friend and I saw Kai with a boring face on it. "Do all girls stay and have a party in the bathroom every time?" He scoffs and comes closer to me. 

"Wow, Unnie, I didn't know you have a handsome boyfriend~" Lisa said teasingly and I just rolled my eyes and answered. "He is not my boyfriend. He is my bodyguard." I said confidently and we started buying some stuff.