8

Jennie's P.O.V

I just stare at Jongin as he walked away from me, I look away and saw the girls staring at me. "Is there something wrong, Jen?" Rose said and munch her chips, Lisa came closer and comforted me, "Sorry, Jen. But sometimes Jongin is being cold when you always tease or annoyed him." Lisa said I remember how mean I am earlier.

"Could you tell me what are the things that he likes and dislikes?" I ask her as we go back to the couch and throw ourselves on the couch. She think for a while and nodded "Jongin and I are really not that close, But I know some few of he likes and dislikes." She explain and I just nodded, at least I knew something about him.

"Well, He does not like people are disturbing him, especially when sleeping or working," She said and I smiled "Second, He likes hugs at night, He would drag her mom or me to his bed just to fall asleep," Lisa said and crossed her arms after saying that which makes me laugh so hard.

She stopped for a while and shrug her shoulders, "That's all I know." She said and pat my shoulder and sit beside Rosie and just left me dumbfounded.

I let out a deep sigh, I wish Kai is okay, I really need him right now.

Jongin's P.O.V

"This document is still blank!" My dad yelled after checking the document and I just groaned, "Dad, At least you should be happy, After sacrificing myself just to get that damn thing." I said and continue playing my video game, He grab my ear harshly which makes me stand up,

"Ow! Okay, okay! I will check it again," I said and he let me go.  "Son, How is Jennie? Do you find her interesting?" He said and sit on the couch, I didn't pay attention to him and then he ask me again, "Jongin!" He yelled which makes me flinch.

"Give me this phone," He said and grab my phone, "Ugh, Jennie was a kind of beautiful girl, But she was a spoiled brat, she have a bad attitude," I said and I look at my dad who is laughing.

"Well, Yes she is." He said and continue laughing, "Her....Her father wanted her to marry a rich guy..."  I said calmly, He look at me and come closer. "You like her don't you?" He said and I really admit I like her so I nodded.

"Son, I know that from the beginning that you would really like her," He said and pour a bottle of wine into his glass. I just sigh and headed to my room and let him drink by himself

I closed my door lightly and throw my body on my soft bed, I think for a while, What if she doesn't like me? Will, she just ghost me like Krystal did to me? Will, she emberess me to everybody like Krystal also did to me?

I started to cry, I wish Jennie is not the same as Krystal, My ex just uses me for her popularity and for money. I wish she is not a girl like that, I wish she would love me not because of money,