characters

Aditi Sharma - 25 y/o

a bubbly, cute, childish girl with a stubborn personality. her family is everything to her. she is an RJ at a radio station and her show is popular. 

Devraj Sharma 

aditi's dad. loves his daughter very much. reputation comes first. CEO of Sharma company, one of the biggest companies.

Soumya Devraj 

Aditi's mom. loves her husband and children. looking after everyone's happiness is what makes her day.

Kalyani Sharma

grandmother of Aditi. loves her granddaughter. best friends with Rishikesh Singh [shivan's grandpa]

Nakhul Sharma- 20 y/o

Aditi's younger brother. The college's hottest bot and very enthusiastic persona. hate to see his sister crying.

Kiran Sharma

Aditi's elder brother. Married and has a son. he loves his family but his brother and sister are his priority.

Keerthi Kiran Sharma

wife of Kiran. best friend of Nakhul and Aditi. loves her husband's family as her own. she is an orphan. 

chottu - 4 y/o 

son of Keerthi and Kiran. loves his didi [ Aditi] a lot but still chocolate comes first for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

meet the Singhs

Shivan Singh- 29 y/o

greek god, handsome as hell. CEO of Singh company and the KING of the business world. he loves his sister and brother more than anything.

weakness: arrogant, past relationships.

Abhinav Singh - 22 y/o 

everyone calls him Abhi. hot boy, the playboy, flirting king. changes his girlfriend every week. keeps his body and face in tip-top shape and glows. 

role model: his brother.

Chippi Singh

real name Anika Singh. called chippy by her brothers. lovely girl. loves her brothers a lot.

Rishikesh Singh 

grandfather of shivan,abhi and chippi. best friend with Kalyani Singh [ Aditi's granma ]

Ramdev Singh 

Rishikesh's eldest son and father of shivan and the other two. left the family because of an argument with his dad when shivan was 10.

Shruti Singh 

the Singh siblings' mom. loves her children more than anything. loves shivan a little more.

Nikhil Singh

Rishikesh's second son. 

Saroj Nikhil Singh 

Nikhil's wife. likes her sister-in-law and children as her own as she doesn't have any kids.

Rudra Singh

third son of Rishikesh. don't like taking responsibility. 

Janvy Rudran Singh

wife of Rudra. hates her sister. loves money more than anything. jealous of shivan's success.

Diya Singh

daughter of Janvy and Rudra. shopaholic. jealousy queen. hates her sister-in-law the same way as her mom. loves money. unreasonable girl. fashion queen. always wear short dresses. 

*************************************************

Rohit Choudary

shivan's best friend from childhood and also his business partner. know everything about shivan and his problems.

Renuka Rohit Choudary

wife of Rohit.  another best friend of shivan. have a son named Rinu. sweet as chocolates.