A Proposal

Third person's pov

shivan barged into his house, not even bothering to say hello to his family members sitting on the couch watching him, he walked straight to the kitchen and get a glass of water which he gulped in one go. 

his knuckles turning white as he gripped the glasses. 

" How dare she?!" he said, still not bothered by his family-- grandpa, chippi, mom, Abhi-- watching him with curiosity.

"did his secretary throw herself at him again?" Abhi whispered to chippi who shook her head in no. 

"his secretary is a man. That can't be the problem unless he is gay but still, he is talking about 'she," chippi said. 

"Sir, your car has been sent to the workshop for repair," said Jayadeevan uncle, their most trusted maid, yet they see him as a family.

"Repair? what happened to your car bro?" Abhi asked.

"oh god! shiva did you get into an accident?" his mom asked, worry-filled her voice.

"it would have been better if I met with an accident," shiva said, sitting on the other couch beside his siblings. his hands on his forehead in frustration. 

"What happened to? just tell us!" Abhi pleaded out of curiosity.

shiva released a sigh and told his family what happened. 

"WHAT?! " came two voices damaging shivas eardrums from both his side. 

"jeez! cant you scream like that?!" shiva yelled at his siblings. both of them trying to control their laughs. 

"but how bro? I mean, the great shiva Singh's car's front mirror got thrashed by a girl? I can believe it" chippi said. 

"shut up chippi, u don't know her. she is an ugly witch...well, not ugly but witch for sure" shivan said getting up. 

"so she is beautiful" Abhi declared.

"who said that?" shiva furrowed his brows at his brother.

"you! just now!  well, not ugly but witch for sure" he said mimicking shiva's voice.

everyone burst out laughing.

"I need to see her. she is the first one who made my boy restless." shruti [shiva's mom] joined in taunting him.

"mom, I'm serious! you don't want to meet her! she is a problem made in hell!"

"cool bro, cool! why are you getting affected by a girl?" chippi asked trying to hold her laughter.

"I'm not! " shiva snapped. 

"Yeah and I'm  Hrithik Roshan," dadu said.

everyone burst out laughing except shiva. he wasn't enjoying this. he have only one thing in mind. 

who the hell is this girl?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditi's pov 

"what? you thrashed his car window?" bhabi asked. we were now sitting in my room. bhabi was tidying up my room while I played with my little chottu.

"that's not the point bhabi! Do you know what?  he throw cash right at my face like I was some beggar" I said anger filled in my voice. " how dare he? does he think that I'm less in money? I hate people like him. They think they and god are on the same level, as they have so much money"

"says a girl who uses her dad's money, even she has it in her purse" bhabhi mocked.

"but bhabi, that's different!" I cried. 

"look adi, I agree his attitude towards you was bad but what you did was not less. so when you see him again --"

"don't want to!" Interrupted her.  seeing that face again, mark my words, I will punch his arrogant face. bhabi sighed shaking her head.

"Adii!" I heard dadi calling.

"I'm coming dadi!" 

I cried as I ran down the stairs. to my surprise, my dadi wasn't alone. she was accompanied by some guests and my dad, mom and Bhai. thank goodness I was still wearing my peach kurta.

I smiled sheepishly as I walked to dadi.

"Aditi, they are here to see you" mom said. to see me? for what?

what her dad next said made her heart stop for the next few minutes as she found it was hard to breathe. 

"They are here to see you for their elder son" 

Oh No! I'm getting married!

************************************************

so guys here's your second chapter!

It takes a lot of effort.

please  do vote and comments

I really need your supports!