Being a singh!

Adhiti's pov

"You are not kidding right?" Dadi asked.

"Nope. I know i have to marry some day so let it be as ur wish. Trust me I'm happy" i said to half her half me.

I wasn't lying. I really like the singhs. But the thing is that its marriage right? Who is not nervous..

'But what about your single life adi?'

*sigh*
'Its time to say bye to single life, i guess'

"Im going to calk the singh family and tell them the good news!" My mom yelled in joy.
"Let me make a call to the event management. As they saud we need to arrange marriage as fast as possible" daddy said.

" wait daddy!" I particularly yelled at my dad.

'Stupid.'

'Shut up'

"Sorry daddy, i didnt mean to."  I apologize. " what i want to say is i didnt met my future husband"

__________________

Shiva's pov

"What? Without my approval, you go and met the girl I'm going to marry?" I yelled.

"Stop yelling! Geez, bhai, dadu is already old and your yelling will make him deaf" abhi said. The next moment dadu pinched his ear and said, " who is old you or me?! "

Abhi winced in pain and apologize for calling dadu old while i stand there. Really? This guys are now ignoring me.

" you saud you dont want to marry, so what if you dont see the girl? I liked her" my mom said.

"But still, i have to see my future wife righ?" I demanded.
"Oooo so you cant wait to see bhabhi"
Chippi coed.
"Shut up chippi" i glared at her.

Just before i can protest, my mom's phone ring. A smile crept to her face when she saw the caller id.

"Hello, yes dadi, mhmm.. Sure, why not even shiva was telling the same" she said throught the phone which made all of us look at her in suspicion.
But i know my mom a lot. When she kept the phone on the table she looked at me with a smirk.

Yep the real smirk.
'Poor shiva, you are in some kind of trouble'

My conscience comented.

'Big trouble i guess'..

____________________________________

So sorry for being late my cupcakes!
Its because of my classes and camps. I will try my best to update....

Shiva is into some kind if trouble..

But they both cant want to see their future partners ❤️✨️✨️

What u think will happen when they met each other? 🤭

Vote & comment
Plssssss🤧