meeting the unexpected

Shiva's pov

So here I'm sitting in a cofee shop to see my would-be-wife as my mom and others call it.  I prefer a gold digger much more than wife.

'Respect her idiot! You haven't seen her to judge her yet'

My conscience scold me.

I rolled my eyes. I dont have to see her. I've seen many of her kind. They all are same. I was starting to leave when somone slapped their hand on my table and slip into the seat infront of me.

"Sorry....I..kn..ow...I'm.. late" she huffed but i wasnt listening cause i was more focused one her. Im sure she is a familiar face..its..

'Oh boy,  you' are fucked up! Its her the helmet gurl!!'

She took the glass of water and started to drink.  I think she didnt see me otherwise her reaction would change.
True to words,  her eyes wide as she looked at me and before i can say anything she split the water all over my face!

Fuck!

"You!!" She yelled.
I was beyond angry i was frustrated . You are dead my princess! I glared at her.

"What the hell!" I yelled.
"Dont yell at me! U deserve it!" She snapped.

"What? !" I questioned
"What are you doing here anyway?" She ignored me. Like completely ignored me

'I agree with ure  mom. She is the  one'

Shut up!

"Wait.. it cant be right! Ur not the one im supposed to meet!" She shouted covering her mouth.

"Unfortunately I am" i replayed
I smirk at her face.

"But dont worry im not marrying you" i said.

"Same here!" She snapped. Cant this girl talk normaly? 

"In that case I'm gonna call my mom" I said as I took out my mobile from my pocket. A grin form on her lips

'Cherry blossom lips'

Shut up! I rolled my eyes at my cons.

'Im just stating facts' he replayed

I ignored him as I dial my number.

"Try hard but its not gonna happen" she said  but I ignored her.

"Yes dear.. " my mom's voice echoed from the other side.

"Mom this marriage is not gonna happen" I said

"Why, dont you like her?"

'Like? I loved her mom!'

"No I didn't " I replayed cursing at my cons.
"Poor boy, but you have to marry her. Remember what grandpa told you? If you dont marry her then he will give the company to abhi. You want that?"

"Mom thats blackmailing!" I yelled.
"Yes it is. So better say yes and live happily " with that she hung up.
I looked at the phone for 2 mins before sitting.

"I told you not gonna work." She demanded.
I growl at her.

"Seems like there is no other way" I said drawing her attention. Her big dark coffee brown eyes wide as she lean forward.

'Awwww, that eyes'

Shut up for god sake!

"Lets get married then" I told her.

*************--------------***********

Done!

Ok guys hope you liked this chapter

Pls do comment and vote!
It really means a lott!!❤️❤️❤️❤️