she is my wife

Shivas pov

I saw her running from the event. I couldn't think for a second. What is she doing here? I was so confused. I came down from the stage but instantly was greeted by an ambassador mr. vivek who said that he was going to invest in our new project. I was glad as he was one of the main people in these cooperate world.

after a few minutes I saw Adhiti returning. I excused myself and went upto talk to her. I don't know what caught me but at that time all I want is to tell her the truth.

"Adhiti, I can explain everything. It's not what you think.." I started but she cut me off.

"What the hell is going on here?! if you already had a wife then why am I here?!"
she asked.

I could saw glimpse of tear that threatened to fell from her dark brown eyes..

she cares...

ofcourse you idiot!

you. not now.

fine.🙄

" Adhiti, I know its my fault but trust me I didnt mean it. I forgot about this event and when I came her, my p. a said that I have to bring my partner. It was already late so I asked her-- I pointed at nately aka my p. a--   to come up with me. and I told her to tell the host it's not Mrs and Mr. Shiva but Mr . Shiva and his p.a " I said in one breath.

I still dont know why I am explaining all these to her.

shivan singh is explaining to a girl? God ! is world coming to end?👀🫣

my concy mocked.  some times I wanna thrash this thing..

"And who called you for the party? I mean who gave you the pass?"  I asked her.

It's a big event so it has tight security. People without pass are not allowed to enter.

"I donno, I got a call this evening saying that you asked me to be here with you and a lady came to me and gave me this dress saying she was ordered to give it to me by YOU." she emphasize on the word YOU to let me know that she thought I did these.

"whose call?" I asked.

"some Mr. abhishek's pa. or something" she said not remembering quiet.

That's when I noticed redness in her eyes. she have been drinking..

so it was him.. abishek varma my no. 1 rival..
suddenly I turned to the applause from behind. there stand that loser aka abhishek with hands in his pocket.

"so it was you" I said straightening up.

"ofcourse.. so how was it? you like my surprise?" he said laughing.

"why did you involve her in this? I never did know that you would stoop so low" I said folding my arms.

"what did I do? I helped your beautiful wife to know what her husband is. she should be thankful for that." he said

And thats when Adhiti spoke. not that she never opens her mouth but this time it was different.

"Excuse me Mr. whatever-fancy-name-you-have! who do you think you are? huh? we are husband and wife and we have many problems but who gave you the right? and he is my husband and I dont need your help to find out who he is, its none of your buisness and keep in mind that next time you put me in this shitty play of yours. " she said.

I blinked twice, thrice. I know she can get out of control sometimes but this was another level. I never heard her spoke like this to anyone in especially to such delegate people (excluding abhishek).